You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tuncay Sanli

Sandman

Hi there,

I'm new here, thanks for having me.

What do you guys think of Boro's Tuncay Sanli? He's been terrific this season, quality skills and a solid work ethic. I think he'd be a great buy on the cheap when Boro go down.

He can play as a winger or as a striker, infact has played on both wings for Boro this season.

I would love to see him play for us next season. Thoughts ?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a good little player and always works his bollocks off, doesn't give up and always comes off looking completely spent, in a twat of a team.

Offers more than Ryan Babel and would be an astute signing but only after we have delivered 3 good players into the first team.

He's good and I like him but he wouldn't be a priority, especially as he prefers to play centrally.

Although I would take a gamble on him IF we signed a fullback,Barry and our striker for the season.

Would be a interesting squad player to have in the team

--------------------------Tevez---------------------

-----Benayoun--------Tuncay----------Kuyt---------

Thats has got to be the most hardworking front four in footballing history. Literally running and defending from the front.

When I actually think about it I'm warming to both Tevez and Tuncay. Their tenacity in high intensity games against European sides and the top 4 would be great weapon.

He is garbage. He just runs around alot scores one or two here and there. He had massive potential when he was younger he is a big boy now he hasn't shown anything to suggest he has developed to the standard expected of him.

Sounds like the making of an absolute legend on here.