You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I'd not drank for ages, had a few Henry Westons Vintage Ciders last night, 8.2%.

Why are hangovers so much worse when the weather is hot?

Strange one this, on holiday I can always just get up and crack on again, that said, the first day back after my holiday it pretty much all hits me at once and I feel like the world is gonna end.

Strange one this, on holiday I can always just get up and crack on again, that said, the first day back after my holiday it pretty much all hits me at once and I feel like the world is gonna end.

When I headed the **** 2 minutes into the game I felt like crying.

• Upvote 1

I'd not drank for ages, had a few Henry Westons Vintage Ciders last night, 8.2%.

Why are hangovers so much worse when the weather is hot?

8.2percent? Fucking hell Col. If your weaning yourself back on the ale you'll be drinking nail varnish remover by the end of May

8.2percent? Fucking hell Col. If your weaning yourself back on the ale you'll be drinking nail varnish remover by the end of May

Not planning on going crack at it, just a few every now and then.

My mate doesn't have an offy by him so we couldn't get any Gold.

We were left with the choice of strongbow, tesco cider or Stella cider. None of which are actually cider so we ended up on the Westons.

002891.jpg

When I headed the **** 2 minutes into the game I felt like crying.

I informed my gaffer I'd not be available for a match this season due to a leaving do. Was so horribly drunk that when he called saying he wanted me playing regardless that I told him I couldn't drive over. He picked me up to take me. I scored and was MOM.

Basically. I rule. Terrible hang-over or not.

I informed my gaffer I'd not be available for a match this season due to a leaving do. Was so horribly drunk that when he called saying he wanted me playing regardless that I told him I couldn't drive over. He picked me up to take me. I scored and was MOM.

Basically. I rule. Terrible hang-over or not.

I rarely* turned up sober.

*never

Real Ale gives me the worst hangovers ever.

I thought of you when I called in at the little off licence almost next door to The Marshmallow Lady yesterday teatime. What an immense selection of beers they have in there, including, as it happens, our new find, Innis and Gunn lager

Off to pick the missus up from her leaving do. I expect she'll be at that annoying drunken level of being a pain in the arse.

Mine is next Friday. Ten gucking years in that shithole. I'll show her how it's done properly next week when I won't be able to communicate even through the medium of grunt and puke.

• Upvote 1