You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Not really drunk, just tired.

I ve had 1 hours sleep since 7 o clock yesterday morning, and now I find myself in Liverpool desperatly needing some sleep before my early day pubcrawl will catch up with me and make me miss the night out.

Most of my mates will not arrive before tomorrow so I have the choice between watching the bitters against Blackburn at Hanover hotel or go back to my place for 1-2 hours much needed sleep before I continue my session, I think I will choose the bed.

I m going to meet up with a mate later hopefully, but if that does not go as planned it could be fun to meet someone from here for a beer or two.

Sound like some kind of dating add this one but that only goes for the lose women who frequent the forum.

Never been in Liverpool alone before to be honest so I have to say its a new experience.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
met skindfingers mcgoncl t9night

decent fella, puncginh above hgis weight with hid bird though

She's punching above her weight.

Good to meet you Paulie, loved the way you kept referring to her as Mrs McGonical

Did you meet our Geordie Jean Claude Van Damme Timecop lookalike mate? He was the one with that shit hat.

You don't need to be drunk to realise that is a fact.

Your missus will wake up one day and realise your not Declan Donnelly and your not on the telly.

• 1 year later...

I got smashed last night and ended up at ours with hiccups. I performed a series of breathing exercises and ended up passing out on my feet lurching forward on the hearth putting my hand in a lit candle to support myself and splashing hot green wax up the cream wall before my bird (with the fucked back) had to leap to her feet to stop me falling face first into the glass tellys table.

The hiccups were gone though

• 1 month later...

Had an odd/bad drunken experience last night. I don't really drink much anymore, due to health reasons, but have the odd pint here and there. Went out after work last night, completely forgot about eating and went from sober to shitfaced on my 4th pint. Then realised the snow had been coming down pretty heavy so walked home (its 45 minutes in good weather) and it was a nightmare. I genuinely didn't think I was going to make it back at one point, it was as though my body had decided 'nah, fuck it - if this is how you're gonna treat me, I'm not helping.' I've never been drunk quite like it, it's hard to describe but I was in pieces. The missus was a bit concerned and has just said she's never seen me like that - she thought I looked like I'd taken something rather than just had a drink (I hadn't).

After 4 pints! Lightweight twat.

• 3 weeks later...

I am extremely fucking drunk. I'm in a cottage in Shropshire with a hot tub, I've just drank a 1.5 litre bottle of margarita that I bought from Costco and 4 cans of Sapporo. Which is fucking heavenly.

Just come in for a quick bite to eat and then I'm getting back in the hot tub to consume copious amounts of Leffe and Samuel Adams.