You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Manc cunts at the Old Toilet thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was fucking brilliant today. Awesome. I can't quite get my head round it, much like if I were Andrea Dossena's belt. (harsh- he's obviously lost the weight since he came here!)

Brilliant performances all across the park today, starting with Hyypia- just what can you say about the big man? He was outstanding. Nothing got by him, he was solid and reliable as ever, and his passing of the ball seems to be getting better with his advancing years. Every time United got near our box, it seemed Hyypia was there. His reading of the game was a distinct opposite to Vidic and Ferdinand today, who got thier reading and their judgement horribly wrong on a number of occasions.

I thought Aurelio looked classy, Reira was a bit non-existent at times but he contributed, DIRK was just fucking brilliant, getting in their faces and giving his all, all game. Gerrard and Torres were footballing excellence personified at times, and Masch was superb. Lucas was also great, hats off to the lad he was under pressure to perform and he came up with the goods. I sent a message to a manc mate on about 65 minutes reading: "Your midfield is being bossed by Lucas- feel ashamed". Well played you quite-clearly-fake-Brazilian!

I know there is a bigger picture, I know that United could afford to lose today, I know that it's still theirs to throw away, but what today showed is that we are not going to go down with a fight; we'll be there until the bitter- that word dedicated to Wayne Rooney there- end.

I'm really, really going to enjoy MOTD. And tomorrow's papers.

Ha ha look at all those knuckle draggers in the front rows.

As for Vidic, he is genuinely disturbed by pace. Martins, Bellamy, Torres... run at the cunt and he'll bring you down. His fallacies are there for all to see. As a first ball defender he's good, but if you play around him he's far from perfect.

Thank fuck Parry forgot to fax off his contract.

Not going to spend to much time on this post because everythings been said no doubt.

Got the train home to Lime Street tonight from Sheffield. The route takes you right past Old Trafford. Tonight was the first time i've ever looked at the place properly on that train. And I did so with a huge fuckin smile from ear to ear. Fantastic. So fuckin proud.

We may still be a few points off them but this week we have did everything asked of us and more. It is only 3 points but psychologically today could have huge repercusions. Maybe teams will realise the scum are not the superforce people think they are and stop going in to matches with their kecks down ready to be bummed. Maybe not. But atleast we've made that possible.

so far this week, I've had a cat go missing, failed to pick up a single win at Cheltenham, been knocked back on 3 jobs and I'm sitting here with a hangover that may just kill me.

Turning point required, Redmen, please oblige.

get the fuck in - now santa, please can I have a job?

N`Gog with a great match and a goal against Sunderland, Dossena with a goal against Real Madrid now Degen with a goal for the reseves.

I dont know what will follow but I`m sure its going to be great.

I guess this was a nice way to round it all up. :D

Just got in, what a geat day and what a geat week!

After a mserable start to 2009 we finally get results like this i am absolutely made up.

Gerrard and Torres were immense. Loved the celebrations too 5 fingers form Torres and the kiss from Stevie.

Special mention for Hyppia who came in at short notice and was class.