You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

9 hours ago, Carradona said:

Brilliant documentary that. Darragh Mac did a great job with it. The footage of McGuinness making the car bomb was shocking, I'd never seen that before.

Interesting aspect of the CIA and Israelis potentially being sneaky fuckers as well. Wouldn't be surprised at all if that was all true. 

Of course ! 

8 hours ago, Carradona said:

I won't get a chance to read all 345 pages today but given that it's a "thorough piece of research", is there anything in there about those same Protestants in Fermanagh (and all other counties in the North) having access to public service jobs whilst their Catholics friends did not have the same access? 

What do you think? Cunts 

7 hours ago, littletedwest said:

The leader of the DUP has deleted his online presence. On the same day a man the exact same age as him from the same area has been charged with sex offences. What a coincidence.

It’s definitely a type. Imagine if that was a Sinn Fein member. Do you think the reports would be different? 

6 hours ago, littletedwest said:

I am actually surprised that they have mentioned the allegations. My impression was he wasn't named by the police as the victim or victims were related to him and thus naming him may have removed their anonymity.

Interestingly the guardian at the moment is saying he's resigned but not using the DUP quotes

Again…… 

Consistency folks. You fucking bigoted evil flag shagging cunts 

9 hours ago, Carradona said:

I won't get a chance to read all 345 pages today but given that it's a "thorough piece of research", is there anything in there about those same Protestants in Fermanagh (and all other counties in the North) having access to public service jobs whilst their Catholics friends did not have the same access? 

Still waiting for an answer to this, @Strontium? Or even you, @A Red, since you seemed to like the thesis?

Or has it all gone a little quiet over there in the Unionist, poppy-shagging corner?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Oh, that was a serious question and not shit-stirring whataboutery?

Maybe you should write your own doctoral thesis. Might need better sources than the usual trust me bro, though.

So that's a no, then? It's a one-sided opinion piece? I wonder why the research thesis only begins in 1969...

Edit: oh, and negged for being your usual sanctimonious self. I'll await your petty little revenge neg.

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Oh, that was a serious question and not shit-stirring whataboutery?

Maybe you should write your own doctoral thesis. Might need better sources than the usual trust me bro, though.

Hahahahaha are you for fucking real? 

• Downvote 1

Just now, Carradona said:

So that's a no, then? It's a one-sided opinion piece? I wonder why the research thesis only begins in 1969...

I wouldn’t waste your time asking that prick for truth. 

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Carradona said:

I mean, it's a PhD thesis on the ethnic cleansing of Protestants from Fermanagh. Maybe you can email the good doctor and ask him why he hasn't covered things beyond his remit.

• Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, Strontium said:

I mean, it's a PhD thesis on the ethnic cleansing of Protestants from Fermanagh. Maybe you can email the good doctor and ask him why he hasn't covered things beyond his remit.

You’re a right wing fart. 

Amanda Brown has been doing the rounds in recent weeks promoting her book, "no peace until he's dead", a story about another high profile unionist and also an Irish international rugby player. I do wonder if her strength and bravery have given these particular victims the courage to speak up? I won't be buying the book as it sounds horrific but it's below for anyone with the stomach. 

https://www.irishacademicpress.ie/product/no-peace-until-hes-dead-my-story-of-child-sex-abuse-at-the-hands-of-davy-tweed-and-my-journey-to-recovery/

Just now, Bjornebye said:

You’re a right wing fart. 

Someone's been on the sauce tonight.

It's clear that you and Carradonna are angry with me for drawing attention to the ethnic cleansing of Protestants in Northern Ireland, every single neg proves that much. True colours shining through brightly here.

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Strontium said:

It's clear that you and Carradonna are angry with me for drawing attention to the ethnic cleansing of Protestants in Northern Ireland, every single neg proves that much. True colours shining through brightly here.

Im just negging you because it winds you up. I’m drinking cloudy lemonade watching the telly. It’s quite clear that you side with ethnic cleansing so keep trying to see your pin dick in the mirror you galactic right wing national front wrapper 

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Have yourself a read about Catholic oppression in Northern Ireland and try not get a hard on over the details. "Ethnic cleansing of Protestants in NI"...You're a pathetic WUM.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Imagine negging someone for highlighting ethnic cleansing. Imagine being that much of a meritless oxygen thief.

Are you forgetting the negs on the Israel thread? I specifically remember you negging a post that literally said about the amount of children killed by the IDF

You’re the Oxford dictionary definition of a hypocrite 

Also the Urban Dictionary definition of a soulless right wing fanny shite 

3 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Imagine negging someone for highlighting ethnic cleansing. Imagine being that much of a meritless oxygen thief.

The truth is that you're being negged for being a sanctimonious liar, but carry on. It's been a tough day for the Unionists, I'll give you a pass now.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Carradona said:

The truth is that you're being negged for being a sanctimonious liar, but carry on. It's been a tough day for the Unionists, I'll give you a pass now.

I’ll still laughing at the hypocrisy. He must be on a wind up. Probably had a beer on the bus home. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Carradona said:

Well, no, because I've not told any lies. If I'd told any lies, you'd be able to highlight at least one of them.

You're negging me because I posted a truth that was uncomfortable for you, because you are a sectarian bigot, and so is Bjornebye for that matter.

The fact you seem to think I'm a "Unionist" proves that you haven't got the first fucking clue about anything.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, polymerpunkah said:

"allegations of an historical nature"

Is that a euphemism for a particular offense, or range of offenses, or does it simply refer to things that happened long ago?

No. It means he dressed up as Ian Paisley one day, Martin Luther the next, King Henry VIII on the Wednesday and as a retarded, backward, intolerant, apron wearing 16th century bonfire building cunt on Thursday,  Friday and Saturday. So basically in his own clobber for 3 days and then he had the Sunday off to ask for forgiveness from his own version of a sky wizard that allows him to do what the fuck he wants to do.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Well, no, because I've not told any lies. If I'd told any lies, you'd be able to highlight at least one of them.

You're negging me because I posted a truth that was uncomfortable for you, because you are a sectarian bigot, and so is Bjornebye for that matter.

The fact you seem to think I'm a "Unionist" proves that you haven't got the first fucking clue about anything.

And you're a racist meff. Throwing around accusations is so easy.

3 hours ago, polymerpunkah said:

"allegations of an historical nature"

Is that a euphemism for a particular offense, or range of offenses, or does it simply refer to things that happened long ago?

That would be an ecumenical manner

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

Apparently they've also charged his wife with "aiding and abetting".

Compounding the horror.

Allegedly it's against his own daughter and niece.

If true, there's no words I can think of that describe how fucked up and disgusting that is.

• Upvote 1