You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Stereophonics best of TV ad...

Chris

This Stereophonics "A Decade in the Sun" advert annoys me greatly for a few reasons.

Firstly, because it's called A Decade In The Sun, when quite, quite clearly all of their best stuff came before 1998.

Secondly, because it's called A Decade In The Sun, when quite, quite, clearly they've done nothing good since 1998. Surely a decade in the rain would be better

And thirdly, because the TV advert doesn't feature a single song from Word Gets Around which is quite, quite clearly their best album by about 10 million light years.

Oh fuck off try buyin it 1st then give your opinion there still sellin around arenas and headlinin festivals so there doing something right! One of the very last remainin ROCK and ROLL bands going Oasis KOL U2 theres not many more after that. and have you ever been to one of there gigs?

I thought Performance and Cocktails wasn't far off WGA, both great albums. JEEP has a few stand outs despite being a big step down (Lyin in the Sun is fucking brilliant), YGGTTCB was shite bar maybe 2 songs and the I think their last 2 have been decent albums. Still capable of producing some great songs like Dakota but no doubt their best stuff was their early work.

I liked them when they started out and you could only buy their singles in Woolworths. Liked the first three albums but the more melodic tunes were phased out for these horrible groaning efforts instead. If they go back to how they were then I'd gladly start listening again.

It's not really been sunny the past ten years weather wise, so the title's a bit misleading.

Not the worst band out there, but they have been winging it since Performance and Cocktails.

Plus, Kelly Jones's voice seems to have gotten more annoying since that album.

PLUS they have a left handed Argie drummer, what?!!?!?