You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

P*ssing

Ginny

You could always incorporate pissing with other S&M

How about Piss-Waterboarding?

Just thought of a great way to ruin a bukakke party. Everyone else is shooting their load, and you just start spraying piss all over the bird and everyone - shouting "woo! woo! I'm a fire engine!" (Assuming woo is there of course).

My ex wife used to tell me about her (female) cousin, she said she was always asking them would they fart in her mouth, they wouldn't (or so she says) I never met her, but I know she got married so I wonder if she ever got her wish?

Pissing on/getting pissed on is not for me, fit or not, spur of the moment or not, it's just not my cup of tea!!!

not for me i have to admit, and my missus isnt good looking enough for me to let her piss on me

Jennifer ellison or Kelly Brook is a different matter

hope to fuck she`s not reading this :wow:

haha, we see all, i only got on this site after nosing my ex's postings.. .yep, and i got my own back... life's sweet...

I was talking to my mate in Madrid and he came out with a beauty.

Apparently one night out, he was walking home & saw this lass in a shop doorway. She was sat down and basically completely out of it. For some reason, he went over to her, whipped it out and took a piss on her. He finished up, put it away and went on his travels again.

She was so bladdered she didn't reallty know what was going on & didn't say anything.

Was he wearing a top hat and tails at the time? He sounds like a class act.

I wouldn't let Ellison piss in my bog never mind on me.

I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire.

Eye eye Cunny lad. What if she was on fire and shouting "piss on me" dead loud, there was loads of people trying to piss on her but you were the only one with a belly full of piss?