You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any bloke who watches WWE after the age of 12 is either retarded or love's watching men in Speedo's with big muscles.

Very very Gay!

Your gay and tell that the other millions and millions of fans.

UFC's always been a style match up hasn't it. A few years ago Randy Couture lost to Josh Barnett, a massive fucker who's weight and ultimately strength proved too much.

Couture is always going to be at risk from 1) People much larger than him that can nullify his Greco Roman wrestling skills which are far beyond most fighters his size and 2) Top class strikers like Chuck Liddell who have a freakish ability to stay on their feet or get to their feet immediately after being taken down.

Let's also remember that Couture is essentially a light heavyweight fighter. No fucking way is he a heavyweight and he was up against the biggest of the lot out there.

It's unsurprising, but he'lll still get snotted against a fighter with a good background in jiu jitsu.

So well done Brock for beating a 45 year old man who was fighting at the wrong weight. I'm really sure you'll keep hold of the title.

And let's be honest. Wrestling is just a bunch of greased up faggots touching each other in places they're really not supposed to.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

wrestling is for kids or very sad and delusional adults, which one are you Chris.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

wrestling is for kids or very sad and delusional adults, which one are you Chris.

I dont think anyone is as bad as that guy. He must think its real.

Your gay and tell that the other millions and millions of fans.

Don't get me wrong, I know it's a very lucrative business and has millions and millions of fans worldwide, my lad's got all the Action Figures, Video Games and all other kinds of bullshit that you can buy, but my lad is 6 yrs old. What the fuck is the appeal to WWE for someone over 12 yrs old?

UFC and WWE aren't that different at all. Except UFC is 'real' and boring as shit, whereas WWE is choreographed and entertaining.

You list the UFC as 'real' like it's not real... It's a true bloodsport, a very competitive fighting institute.

And now for the Boring as shit... How is it boring? I can't even fathom someone calling it boring.

I can understand when someone says, "I don't like watching to submission guys" because that doesn't make sense to a lot of people who wouldn't understand what they are doing.

WWE to me, is ridiculously boring, because the 'event' means nothing. It's all pre-planned and silly, really.

The purpose there is to 'entertain' you but it doesn't entertain me because it is a meaningless faux-fight.

The storylines are recycled ad nauseum and poor to begin with...

Anywho, you can't compare the WWE to UFC because the WWE isn't fighting, at all.

Don't get me wrong, I know it's a very lucrative business and has millions and millions of fans worldwide, my lad's got all the Action Figures, Video Games and all other kinds of bullshit that you can buy, but my lad is 6 yrs old. What the fuck is the appeal to WWE for someone over 12 yrs old?

Do you know what i don't even know. But i just cant not watch it. I don't know why its one of them things. You just get addicted to but you cant help it. I really don't know why i like it. But i do. It might be because from as long as i can remember i have been watching it every week.

Do you know what i don't even know. But i just cant not watch it. I don't know why its one of them things. You just get addicted to but you cant help it. I really don't know why i like it. But i do. It might be because from as long as i can remember i have been watching it every week.

Well i don't know if you don't know.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Here, im a big pro wrestling fan but I have a lot of respect for the UFC as well. I've been following wrestling most of my life but quite frankly appreciate how ridiculous some people might find it. Personally, I think it's part of the appeal. It doesn't alter the appeal wrestling has for me no matter what people make of it on this board.

But, the way your denigrating a sport that some people may be as passionate about as you are about pro wrestling; I hope you remember that the next time you have a hissy fit the next time someone takes the piss of wrestling.

Also, your point about Brock Lesnar's victory being a victory for pro wrestling is ridiculous. Lesnar's background is primarily in amateur wrestling. He was involved in pro wrestling for only a small percentage of his athletic career.

It's like saying Michael Jordan's subsequent achievements in basketball were a victory for baseball after his foray into baseball in the nineties.

Here, im a big pro wrestling fan but I have a lot of respect for the UFC as well. I've been following wrestling most of my life but quite frankly appreciate how ridiculous some people might find it. Personally, I think it's part of the appeal. It doesn't alter the appeal wrestling has for me no matter what people make of it on this board.

But, the way your denigrating a sport that some people may be as passionate about as you are about pro wrestling; I hope you remember that the next time you have a hissy fit the next time someone takes the piss of wrestling.

Also, your point about Brock Lesnar's victory being a victory for pro wrestling is ridiculous. Lesnar's background is primarily in amateur wrestling. He was involved in pro wrestling for only a small percentage of his athletic career.

It's like saying Michael Jordan's subsequent achievements in basketball were a victory for baseball after his foray into baseball in the nineties.

Hey, man. I'm only giving it back a little. I've taken so much shit for enjoying pro wrestling and this is a fun moment. One of our boys owning a UFC legend.

You list the UFC as 'real' like it's not real... It's a true bloodsport, a very competitive fighting institute.

And now for the Boring as shit... How is it boring? I can't even fathom someone calling it boring.

I can understand when someone says, "I don't like watching to submission guys" because that doesn't make sense to a lot of people who wouldn't understand what they are doing.

WWE to me, is ridiculously boring, because the 'event' means nothing. It's all pre-planned and silly, really.

The purpose there is to 'entertain' you but it doesn't entertain me because it is a meaningless faux-fight.

The storylines are recycled ad nauseum and poor to begin with...

Anywho, you can't compare the WWE to UFC because the WWE isn't fighting, at all.

For minutes and minutes at a time they're just grappling on the floor. Boring. Then they're so hard that it only takes one decent shot, like last night, and it's all over. Boring.

Why does the event in WWE mean nothing when you don't know the outcome?

It's just another weak argument used to take the piss of wrestling. I know Hans Gruber didn't really get fucked out of the Nakatomi building in Die Hard. Doesn't mean it's any less good of a show.

[YOUTUBE] [/YOUTUBE]

That's Konga "It's still real to me, dammit" Dave. He's a cool guy. Me? I just enjoy the spectacle. It's my soap opera, my distraction, my release, my escapism and I've just booked my tickets to WrestleMania in Houston, TX next April.