You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Does anyone trade in games at "Game"?

hamstrung

Gamestation are better than Game aswell. I generally find Blockbusters to give the best prices though. Gamestation have a deal that they wont be beaten on trade ins so go to one of the others and find out what they are offering and then go to gamestation who will then beat that price by a pound.

I trade a lot nowadays.

Game is expensive but worth nosing in; the Clayton Square one is far better than L1 which doesn't have much in at all.

CEX are good and as mentioned, Gamestation have a huge range of both new and pre-owned and will offer you a deal on anything in.

Gamestation Lord Street is the overall best branch with CEX up the road next, for me.

Sadly, The Chip Ship on Slater Street has gone; I have used that place since I was 13 with gameboy and MegaDrive stuff. Shame.

Yup... I found them pretty good and I was like, "WTF?" when I saw they were gone a few weeks ago.

Martin had owned the Chip Shop (not Ship!) for nearly 20 years from back when gaming was real geek territory and initially had a hole in the wall around the corner from the recently-vacated shop and built the business right up from nothing.

Really sad to see him go, if he has permanently, his staff were hardcore gamers and genuinely passionate about its customers, in a way not even Gamestation can quite match.

Martin had owned the Chip Shop (not Ship!) for nearly 20 years from back when gaming was real geek territory and initially had a hole in the wall around the corner from the recently-vacated shop and built the business right up from nothing.

Really sad to see him go, if he has permanently, his staff were hardcore gamers and genuinely passionate about its customers, in a way not even Gamestation can quite match.

And they'd haggle if you were serious... at least, I haggled a few times that I bought something from them cus it was fun...

Most notibly, Guitar Hero II with the guitar... cus I argued taht I had the guitar so I didn't need another one and it was their only copy, blah blah.

And they'd haggle if you were serious... at least, I haggled a few times that I bought something from them cus it was fun...

Most notibly, Guitar Hero II with the guitar... cus I argued taht I had the guitar so I didn't need another one and it was their only copy, blah blah.

You're to blame for them going out of business. Cheapskate couldn't even pay the RRP!