You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jason Cundy

Faustus

First off, apologies for a "so and so's cunt" thread but I've got to say something about this clown.

I was watching Sky Sports News on Friday and they had Cundy in the studio previewing the match. He must have said the phrase "I honestly can't see Liverpool scoring" at least half a dozen times and was incredibly over-confident and arrogant. He gave us very little respect and implied that we weren't a worry because of the injury to Torres. His smugness was nauseating to watch.

Anyway, fuck off Cundy, you prick. Have fucking that.

Shit player, shit pundit. He really should change his name to Jason Cunty.

Guest PaddyBerger15

Jason Cundy? Oh yeah, he was the level they were at before they spent half a billion quid.

Its nice to remind Chelsea fans that in the Summer transfer window that Abramovich arrived, their keynote signing was going to be Jurgen Macho on a free.

I actually think he is the living, breathing embodiment of Chelsea Football Club. Classless, brash, arrogant and deluded with his own self-importance.

I remember before the season started, SSN had legends representing the "big four" on some debate thing. They had Alan Kennedy for us, Gordon McQueen for the Mancs, Frank McLintock for Arsenal and for Chelsea... none other than the all-conquering legend of the game Jason Cundy.

Pissed myself laughing at that one.

Guest PaddyBerger15
I actually think he is the living, breathing embodiment of Chelsea Football Club. Classless, brash, arrogant and deluded with his own self-importance.

I remember before the season started, SSN had legends representing the "big four" on some debate thing. They had Alan Kennedy for us, Gordon McQueen for the Mancs, Frank McLintock for Arsenal and for Chelsea... none other than the all-conquering legend of the game Jason Cundy.

Apart from the still currently active players, all the ones that were part of the last Chelsea trophy winning team are all dead, so I suppose one no mark with no medals is much the same as another.

plus there's the fact he only played 40 games for them in 4 years hardly legendary status :whatever:

He barely played for Chelsea, don't know how he qualifies as a legend. Would be a bit like calling Nicky Tanner a Liverpool legend. I only ever remember him playing for Ipswich and Spurs reserves and for scoring the flukiest goal ever for Ipswich, against Spurs.

Did anyone see Wenger being interviewed before there game today,and about 20 mins after ours?

He was asked could this be a good day for Arsenal as your "title rivals"have already dropped points!!

That's absolutely appalling. Still, shouldnt expect anything better from sly.

First off, apologies for a "so and so's cunt" thread but I've got to say something about this clown.

I was watching Sky Sports News on Friday and they had Cundy in the studio previewing the match. He must have said the phrase "I honestly can't see Liverpool scoring" at least half a dozen times and was incredibly over-confident and arrogant. He gave us very little respect and implied that we weren't a worry because of the injury to Torres. His smugness was nauseating to watch.

Anyway, fuck off Cundy, you prick. Have fucking that.

Shit player, shit pundit. He really should change his name to Jason Cunty.

I thought his name was Cunty .. :whistle:

Bang on .. :whistle:

He barely played for Chelsea, don't know how he qualifies as a legend. Would be a bit like calling Nicky Tanner a Liverpool legend. I only ever remember him playing for Ipswich and Spurs reserves and for scoring the flukiest goal ever for Ipswich, against Spurs.

What do you mean Nicky Tanner was a legend !!!!:whistle:

Bottom line the guy is a tit, a hanger-on who obviosly has mates in the media. Does the cunt really deserve a thread !!