You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rashid

Red '84

Of course it's Dave's rules, and in that light this thread is irrelevant. However, we are entitled to an opinion. On balance, I think Dave was right to ditch Rash, but if it was my place, I'd have banned a few others too. I do miss Rash's perspective on things and I reckon he was right about an awful lot - certainly way more than most gave him credit for.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Of course it's Dave's rules, and in that light this thread is irrelevant. However, we are entitled to an opinion. On balance, I think Dave was right to ditch Rash, but if it was my place, I'd have banned a few others too. I do miss Rash's perspective on things and I reckon he was right about an awful lot - certainly way more than most gave him credit for.

If I could, I'd have repped you for that Teach. If it was my site, I would have banned me ages ago.

thats perfectly fair coop and as ive said i agree 100% that its dave's shout and of course whatever he says goes.

i still stand by my view on people's overreaction to him though.

people should be able to put up with him even when he's spouting shit without lowering themselves and the forum to the level of calling him a cunt.

Shut your hole, you stupid cunt.

Dave gave him a chance and let him back on to the forum.When he was back on here ,on more than one occasion Dave had to come onto a thread started by Rash and warn him to calm down or he would be banned again.So it's not as if he hasn't had enough chance's to calm down.Plus probably around half the forum had him on ignore for his rantings.Got to admit though he could be entertaining at times.

I despair.

This isn't about agreeing with whether or not Rashid should have been banned, it is about respecting Dave's decision to ban him. As someone said earlier, Dave's gaff so it's Dave's rules. Simple really.

Is it bollocks. It's about Mrs Fanclubs warlocks.

i still stand by my view on people's overreaction to him though.

people should be able to put up with him even when he's spouting shit without lowering themselves and the forum to the level of calling him a cunt.

Thing is Rash called many posters on here"cunts" for no reason himself. I received a PM from him calling me a cunt and also some neg rep with a "cunt" comment because i disagreed with a post of his. People were only lowering themselves to level he had stooped to.

I must admit that I liked Rash, away from the boards he was a good lad, its just that he always had this knack of getting on peoples nerves on it. Away from here he was battling personal demons and I hope he has got to grips with shit that was going on.

Are they the Snakes he met at centre Parcs ? the ones that made him leave two days into a 5 day holiday ?

Rashid desperately wants Lfc to be successful.

I know some people who make a financial hedge against their side: For instance betting on Lfc to lose so if they do the pain is eased somewhat by having gained a few quid.

He does the same but intellectually/emotionally by being absurdly critical of Lfc's owners/managers/signings/players.

If we are successful he can then celebrate; if we fail he can jump up & down & claim great footballing foresight.

He came close to admitting this in a recent post:

"We are all in win win situation here, if Rafa fucks up the league next term, he will be sacked. If he doesn't then we can all kiss his arse in praise. Lets see how it pans out." on 12/7 on the 'Wasted summer' thread.

The problem with this approach is that he then has to defend the illogical: If Parry/Moores/GH/Yanks & Rafa are all 'useless know nothing cunts' then how come we are the top club in CL over the last 4 years?

The Mancs mainfestly have a higher footballing budget than us, etc,etc

He does not possess the intellect to defend the indefendisble which is not suprising: It would be a feat even greater than the late Johnnie Cochran getting OJ off to nail Rafa as he is putting together a body of work that marks him out as a genius.

He then reaches into the absurd (Lamp 4 Lfc & i 'forgot' his wages, etc) as his initial premise is held for emotional not intellectual reasons.

When he is posting on footballing matters where he doesn't have to display his "emotional hedge" he can be knowledgeable & a genuine Red (ie/ on the OOT debate)

I understand why he is doing it (to reduce his pain when Lfc lose as they must at times; you can't win everything) but it is tremendously counter-productive to the forum as it is emotional not logical & his emotional insurance is seen by others as offensive wind-ups/digs.

Indeed - he was right more often than the bleating things that stamped their feet and thqueamed and thqueamed until he was gone. It's a shame he was gone - this place is blandesma now.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Rashid desperately wants Lfc to be successful.

I know some people who make a financial hedge against their side: For instance betting on Lfc to lose so if they do the pain is eased somewhat by having gained a few quid.

He does the same but intellectually/emotionally by being absurdly critical of Lfc's owners/managers/signings/players.

If we are successful he can then celebrate; if we fail he can jump up & down & claim great footballing foresight.

He came close to admitting this in a recent post:

"We are all in win win situation here, if Rafa fucks up the league next term, he will be sacked. If he doesn't then we can all kiss his arse in praise. Lets see how it pans out." on 12/7 on the 'Wasted summer' thread.

The problem with this approach is that he then has to defend the illogical: If Parry/Moores/GH/Yanks & Rafa are all 'useless know nothing cunts' then how come we are the top club in CL over the last 4 years?

The Mancs mainfestly have a higher footballing budget than us, etc,etc

He does not possess the intellect to defend the indefendisble which is not suprising: It would be a feat even greater than the late Johnnie Cochran getting OJ off to nail Rafa as he is putting together a body of work that marks him out as a genius.

He then reaches into the absurd (Lamp 4 Lfc & i 'forgot' his wages, etc) as his initial premise is held for emotional not intellectual reasons.

When he is posting on footballing matters where he doesn't have to display his "emotional hedge" he can be knowledgeable & a genuine Red (ie/ on the OOT debate)

I understand why he is doing it (to reduce his pain when Lfc lose as they must at times; you can't win everything) but it is tremendously counter-productive to the forum as it is emotional not logical & his emotional insurance is seen by others as offensive wind-ups/digs.

This post made my brain bleed, it could be right but I've had a bottle of nice red wine and I'm fucked.