You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to see it today with Little Lurtz. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm not interested in picking through the bones of the plot trying to find holes, it was just a very good, crash-bang sci-fi movie and myself and LL enjoyed it a lot. Some people should chill out and enjoy a movie for what it is rather than getting nerdy-anal about storyline intricacies.

Guest The Big Green Bastard

just went to see it and i agree with IMDB's rating of 7.2/10. Surprisingly nobody in the cinema got up for a piss during the entire film, which say's something i suppose.

"With much buzzing, beeping and whirring, the Terminator franchise comes to an absolute creative standstill, or even goes clankingly into reverse, with this fantastically dull fourth episode. Look closely in the battle scenes and you can see one of the red-eye Terminator robots yawning, leaning over to another robot and mouthing the words: "I actually voted for Stavros Flatley."

Saw that in Fridays Guardian and nearly pissed myself laughing on the train to work.

Saw it and didn't think much of it. They didn't use the Terminator theme for the opening credits, Christian Bale acted like he'd never seen a T-800 before and I'm sure it wasn't as sunny when we glimpsed the future before. Oh and Skynet looked like Minus Morgul. They'll need a much better story if they make another one and a different direction for the franchise as this type of movie has been done better elsewhere.

went to see it last night

its ok,

better than 3, not even half as good as 2

and yeah, Star Trek pissed all over it

went to see it last night too, all the way up to Kopite land, the above sums it up, but it was worth the effort.

Guest davelfc

I've noticed that some pictures are showing a special screening of the over 18's version, I'm guessing this just has more blood and not by change a set of tits.. (awaits predictable pun)

Guest davelfc
^^^

No, Vue do >18 showings anyway now to stop little shits distrupting people who want to sit there in silence.

It'll still be the same film.

I watched it last week in the morning at the Vue and there were 6 of us in there, not a shout or a mobile phone ring at all. I can't see how having over 18's makes it less likely that you'll be disrupted as it's usually adults that annoy me at the pictures anyway.

But thanks for the info.

Who ever said it was better than T2 is on crack.

It was o.k, nothing more, nothing less. It started well and had some good action set peices and a promosing story line, but by the end it had decended into farce.

That bit with skynet talking to Worthington was fucking awfull, as was all of the last twenty minutes. I also thought Bale was a let down as Conor, and he had to deliver some cringeworthy lines. The best thing to come out of the movie was the young Kyle Reese, who I thought they got spot on.