You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Amy Winehouse...

Kopite

I have seen a photo of her when she was just starting out and she looked quite nice, however things have obviously gone rapidly down her since then.

I concur... I saw a her on a re-run of Jonathan Ross the other day from 2003 - she was fit as a fiddle.

I dont even see why people wank over her music, anyone can sing like that, pub singer glorified pooh.

Just cos she's a smackhead people seem to think it adds a credibility to her music.

Its drivel for the Heebies crowd who think they are dead indie.

Completely agree with that, all this 'flawed genius' stuff really is a load of shite, same goes for that hat wearing babyshambles baghead too.

• 5 weeks later...

Terry Tibbs is amzed at people when they say "oh, she's a tragic case her, great voice thought." We'll I'm afraid you are wrong. First of all, she has a voice like a cunt. Overatted and overplayed. Secondly, how is she fackin tragic? All she has to do is fackin sing, yet she's quick to reach for the brown. The sooner this disgusting, waste of fackin skin cunt of a human being dies the better.

Terry Tibbs is amzed at people when they say "oh, she's a tragic case her, great voice thought." We'll I'm afraid you are wrong. First of all, she has a voice like a cunt. Overatted and overplayed. Secondly, how is she fackin tragic? All she has to do is fackin sing, yet she's quick to reach for the brown. The sooner this disgusting, waste of fackin skin cunt of a human being dies the better.

Fantastic!

She is truly horrific.

amy-tooth.jpg

If she lived in the states she'd probably own a caravan and would get pelted with dog shit by gangs of latino kids.

You just know she stinks of haddock too.

We have eye lids for a reason...

She's truly shite. She appeals to the crowd who flick through the music mags for fashion tips.

"She's got soul."

"She's got a great voice."

Fuck off. If you think that, you should give the likes of Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone, Martha Reeves and Ella Fitzgerald a listen.

article-1022118-0164432500000578-260_468x623.jpg

From today's paper. What is going on with her face? I've seen some bagheads in my time, and none of them have a flawless complexion but I've never seen anything like that. I doubt even Plewggs would admit to wanting to do that.

Oh my days!

Is she on crystal meth?

Thats the only drug I can think of that fucks up your skin like that, and she's trying to concel it with make-up.