You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is it time

cjq123

Should Rafa admit enough is enough and step down. I honestly believe this Owner business has been an excuse for a long time - now I really am beginning to question his judgement. I think he has lost the dressing room a long time ago - Is it me or the wine I have drunk??

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's getting harder and harder to defend Rafa all the time.

I'd have got rid weeks ago,hes lost the squad,lost half the fans ,and lost his mind with this constant fucking around with players ,but thats not the point.

This wanker that started the thread doesn't have the balls to add his regular username so instead starts the thread with a new shitehouse name instead

the yanks wont have the balls to sack Rafa, but who can blame, we`ve defended, blindly perhaps, to the hilt

personally, i wanted him gone just after christmas, but i do admit id still want them yanks out firsdt, neither will happen though, so get used to the Rafael Beneathus quotes again

What we need at a time like this is togetherness and stability. Lets not pretend rafa isnt already on a knife edge coz he is the players know it as well as anyone. The best possible message the fans can send out in the next few games is by uniting behind him and sending a message to the board, the press and some of them shithouse players not pulling their finger out for him that rafa stays.

What'd be the point in sacking him now?

So Tom and george could intill a 'yes' man who won't try and tell the fans what's happening and also to rip the heart of the squad out. If rafa goes so do some of our best players (reina, alonso maybe torres). Sacking him would set us back lightyears.

Things could improve?

Look at the Spurs situation for instance. It could quite as easily go the other way though.

How? How could things improve?

If he were to be sacked tomorrow, with the club already on it's knees, we'd fall even further behind and potentially finish mid-table. The last thing we need is for more shite to go on at the club. We need to fucking get right behind the team, regardless of who the manager is, and try to see it out.

I'd have got rid weeks ago,hes lost the squad,lost half the fans ,and lost his mind with this constant fucking around with players ,but thats not the point.

This wanker that started the thread doesn't have the balls to add his regular username so instead starts the thread with a new shitehouse name instead

I love it when Gav shoots straight from the hip. No fooling around or sugarcoating his feelings:thumbup:

How? How could things improve?

If he were to be sacked tomorrow, with the club already on it's knees, we'd fall even further behind and potentially finish mid-table. The last thing we need is for more shite to go on at the club. We need to fucking get right behind the team, regardless of who the manager is, and try to see it out.

A new manager could give the players a lift.

Personally I am indifferent to whether he stays or not. I really think he has lost the team now and things won't get much better.

Thats nice - well sorry mate just cos I don't have the time to sit in front of my PC all the time. No I am not a shithouse just concerned about my team. Been season ticket holder for years in main stand and just had the right to say my piece as everyone else. Thats what does my head in about these things hence why i don't usually bother. Basically me and me mate were talkin about the Rafa sit. He was for I was against but could not think who to replace hence my mention about the wine and am i over reacting. Wind your neck in - it was a simple question you clown - sorry that was to Gav the "beer monster"!!!!

Out, no arguements, does anybody here believe we'll ever win a league with him, go now and let us remember the good things he done. Guys if and its more likely than not we dont qualify for the CL the only way this loan will be payed is by selling players. The man is tactically incompetent he spent £50m on players since summer and were 17 points off top and still have to play away to top 3 who we have failed to get a single point from in away games since he took over. the dog on the street can see Kuyt is shit and Crouch is better than him but still he wont play him. I hope he does the honourable thing and resigns.