You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Least Funny Comedian Ever?

Section_31

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that 'little miss jocelyn' on bbc2. utter shite.

I think anything which relies on a catchphrase for 90% of it's humour value is in serious trouble.

Oh, oh, she's gonna, she's gonna say it!!!

"This could take a looooooooooooooong time!!!"

Oh how we laughed!

Just the adverts for Little Miss Jocelyn make me want to kill something.

Catherine Tate's cack too.

But by far the worst that I've ever paid money to see (what was I thinking?) was Chubby Brown.

I went to see Chubby too but I thought that he was hilarious (although I was plastered and all I really remember was pushing my mate out towards the aisle so that he got ripped). I still think that he can come out with some funny one liners though.

Any female comedian ever. They are all, without exception, shite.

I'd like to pay particular attention to Jo Brand. My version of it's entire routine follows, though my version is actually a little funny, unlike it's:

I was walking down the street one day- yes I can walk despite being fat, and I thought all men are wankers so I went home and ate some cake.

To be fair though, when he made that Brian Dowling/dowding/downing big brother bloke cry on that celebrity cheff bollocks a while back, I was in genuine stitches! New world and old collided with spectacular results!

There is the mark of the man, he goes on a shitty celeb cooking show and makes a overly camp excitable queen cry. Its hardly save the world stuff is it.

The man is a fucking top rate unfunny cunt. I'd love to twat him over the head with a lump hammer then scrape his teeth across a brick wall before pissing on the cunt.

I'd be harsher to him except I did even watch big break and may have mercy before death.

Anyone who was ever on that shit show with Tony Slattery and Sandy Togsvig and Mike McShane or someone, I dunno it was fucking ages ago. Paul Merton was always on it too. Improv shite; just not funny at all. Whose line is it anyway? Or is that the one with Angus Deyton and Shaka Hislop, I forget now but one of them is okish funny and the other one is just a pile of shite.

Any advances on Lenny Henry?

edit - that 'screamy' noise he used to do back in the 80s was quite funny.

Actually the Delbert Wilkins show thing was quite good in the mid 80's hes done fuck all since. Apart from bleat on about comic relief. Before any twat moans I bought a red nose once, so piss off.

Anyone who was ever on that shit show with Tony Slattery and Sandy Togsvig and Mike McShane or someone, I dunno it was fucking ages ago. Paul Merton was always on it too. Improv shite; just not funny at all. Whose line is it anyway? Or is that the one with Angus Deyton and Shaka Hislop, I forget now but one of them is okish funny and the other one is just a pile of shite.

who's line is it anyway - john sessions - say no more

What? Sessions is a leg. Stella Street - Say no more.

stella st was funny-but he came across as a smart arse on who's line...... I rememmber they all had to do an improvisation once, about the worst person to get stuck in a lift with... one of the cast went 'hello i'm john sessions'. and that was it, game over, everyone pissing themselves

Any female comedian ever. They are all, without exception, shite.

I'd like to pay particular attention to Jo Brand. My version of it's entire routine follows, though my version is actually a little funny, unlike it's:

I was walking down the street one day- yes I can walk despite being fat, and I thought all men are wankers so I went home and ate some cake.

Victoria Wood makes you very wrong there. You wont agree but you're wrong.

As for worse than Jim Davidson . . . erm Richard Blackwood?

All scouse comedians except for Dodd (who's a genius) are genuine shite.

'Tarby' is like the unmarried late 40s uncle who tries to pull coins out of your ear and make balloon shapes - but can't.

Stan Boardman is a national disgrace. "De Geeeerrrrrrrrrrmn's"

Fucking HO HUM!

Riiiight. Not seen Conchords then?

yep. The word I would use to describe their humour is sliiiiiight. I do watch them though, as it's calming and gentle. A bit like Last Of The Summer Wine for the noughties. What I was getting at more was the interminable line of New Zealanders who manage to find themselves in front of microphones in London's hipper comedy clubs. Not funny.