You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Do you still want G+H out?

Rashid

Do you want G+H out?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want G+H out?

Now far be it from me to criticise someone creating a poll, but why on earth do we need to ask again whether people want the current owners to stay? Who could possibly change their mind in a week over an issue of this magnitude? Rash, you are totally hat stand, mate.

tea all over my screen!hahaha

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After everything that has been said over the last two weeks or so, I can't possibly believe that anyone would change their minds as a result of the statement made today!

Come on, it's not like Hicks has a history of being a man of his word is it!

Guest KopiteL19

Hicks and his silent partner Gillett can fuck right off.

Too many lies and broken promises already...anyone who can't see through their PR bullshit and is prepared to part their arsecheeks for those two bastards AGAIN needs fucking brain surgery!!

I voted No just to have a little bit of stability to our club and maybe now all the talk of new owners/no transfer kitty/no stadium will go away until the summer. I would love nothing better now for the next 4 months for everyone to concentrate on matters ON THE PITCH rather than shite that has been going on off it...

Rash asked to vote Honestly and I have.

Guest PaddyBerger15

They're a pair of shithouse charlatans, the quicker we are rid and we have Rafa of Arabia in charge the better.

I hope Chris Bascombe has some news for us tomorrow.

I voted No just to have a little bit of stability to our club and maybe now all the talk of new owners/no transfer kitty/no stadium will go away until the summer. I would love nothing better now for the next 4 months for everyone to concentrate on matters ON THE PITCH rather than shite that has been going on off it...

Rash asked to vote Honestly and I have.

Same here.