You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Favourite Liverpool moment/preformance of 2007

George Costanza

I'll come up with a moment in abit but individual performances its a toss up between Momo in Barca and Masch in Athens. As for team performance I don't think we've payed any better this year than against Arsenal at Anfield. Crouchie running wild we were fucking superb that day.

Bellamy's golf swing is one of my favourite moments

Fuck me, you must have been the only one so confident to have no doubts at all.

I was fucking shitting bricks from half time onwards but for some reason as soon as it went to penalties I knew we'd fucking win and comfortably. Sounds too good now as it happened but as was calm as anything. The difference between then and 2005 and 2006 was remarkable. I don't normally do penalties very well at all, even ones where were not involved in but that night was something different.

I'll come up with a moment in abit but individual performances its a toss up between Momo in Barca and Masch in Athens. As for team performance I don't think we've payed any better this year than against Arsenal at Anfield. Crouchie running wild we were fucking superb that day.

Bellamy's golf swing is one of my favourite moments

So one of our worst ever signings boasting about attacking a teammate with a golf club is one of your favourite moments?

Moment - realising just how good Torres is.

Performance - battering Besiktas 8-0. It wasn't an especially great achievement considering how shite they were. However, it was just a great game to watch and enjoy. It set a new CL record and I was there to see it.

Moment - Dirk's penalty against the Chavs

Performance - Arsenal at home and Marseille away - great stuff and gives us hope of what we can acheive should Rafa stay.

Worst moment - realising that Moores had sold out in the interests of his pocket, rather than the club.

Favourite moment: Robben's penalty being saved by Reina. Not only was it footballing karma at its finest, it was the moment at which I realised we were going to Athens.

Performance: The same match. We outplayed Chelsea for 120 minutes and Mascherano turned in one of the finest individual displays I have ever had the fortune to witness.

Favourite moment: Robben's penalty being saved by Reina. Not only was it footballing karma at its finest, it was the moment at which I realised we were going to Athens.

Performance: The same match. We outplayed Chelsea for 120 minutes and Mascherano turned in one of the finest individual displays I have ever had the fortune to witness.

That says it all for me plus Agger's goal in that game, what a brilliant finish for a centrehalf, I can only think of Koeman is his pomp who could finish like that

Moment: Making our first world-class signing since 1988.

Performance: 1-0 at home to Chelsea in the CL. The only time we have beaten any of the other top 4 sides in this calendar year (in a meaningful match at least; a 4-1 win against an Arsenal side with nothing to play for notwithstanding) so it must, by default alone, be the best performance.