You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Licking the gash  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Licking the gash

• Love it, I do
    • Hate it, but will
    • Hate it and won't
    • I'm a gayer/virgin/bird

22 minutes ago, Remmie said:

I used to think that as did my Mrs but then we gave it a whirl and decided it fucking rules. It's like a sexy way of trying to tune in a radio station, little to the left, little to the right, that's it the shipping forecast! Or something.

• 2 years later...
On 22/11/2007 at 14:46, Harry Squatter said:

Some birds don't like it - went out with a bird who wouldn't even let me do it and just sucked me off instead. I'll see if I've still got her number for you The Sir.

lookingthroughthewindow-russell-crowe.gi

• Haha 1

On 22/11/2007 at 15:24, Section_31 said:

We were waiting for a spare booth and just stood there like knobheads, being pissed out of my skull I asked where she was from, she said Kiev so I just went 'oh shevchenco plays for Kiev, they're doing well this year aren't they?' She was having none of it though.

In the middle of the dance she sat prostrate over my lap and falls back with her head touching the floor and shaking her tits trying to look sexy, she reached her hand out for me to help her back up but I was that fucked I just gave her the thumbs up and she was stuck that way for about two minutes.

A nosh was probably on the cards (for a modest fee) but I could hardly stand by the end of it, and she just rubbed my hair and went 'Ah poor baby!' :D

This could have been a real sliding doors moment for said lap dancer, if she’d shown some willing over Schevchenko’s form in the 2007 season, her and Sec’ could have really hit it off, but more than likely she fell on hard times and ended up back in the homeland fighting Putin on the frontline. 

A real tragedy. 

• Haha 2