You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

tlw footy tonight...

dave u

Just another apology to everyone for messin y'all about every week, I'mm travelling from work in Bootle to Pensby which takes over an hour, then trying to get a bus from Pensby to Town to get to footy, it just takes too much time, anything that crops up last minute totally fucks it up, so I'll be out for the foreseeable future, If I know I can make it 100% i'll put my name down to fill one of the last spots.

Just another apology to everyone for messin y'all about every week, I'mm travelling from work in Bootle to Pensby which takes over an hour, then trying to get a bus from Pensby to Town to get to footy, it just takes too much time, anything that crops up last minute totally fucks it up, so I'll be out for the foreseeable future, If I know I can make it 100% i'll put my name down to fill one of the last spots.

Right... who signed this lad?

Enjoyed that last night, decent run out and got a decent goal. Personal highlight, me getting the dogshit off the pitch, so therefore I get man of the match.

Gutted Dave Usher didn't pass the ball to me when I broke through, I am off to RAWK to slag him off now.

Nice one Mark, not sure why you felt the need to take it home with you though ??

I will be back this week so your lift is sorted

How come there's no list going ??? anyway;

1 Ezeke

2 Dave U

3 John G

4 Dunce

I'll pick teams aswell once we have the 16.

Oh and check out the TLW football Legend moonlighting on the Marco Bueno thread.....

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/members-forum/103507-marco-bueno.html#post2918083

Be outside yours at 7.50 and i will pick you up

1. Ezeke

2. Dave U

3. John G

4. Ste Mc

5. Mark

6. Woo

7. Ged

8. Muzza

9. Paul

10. Cain

11. Pierre

12. BDD

13. Cmuller

14. Wig

15. Rob

With Dunc not playing, does that mean Al is stuck for a lift?

Just waiting for confirmation that Rob is alright for a lift, and that Muzza and Paul can both play.