You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

tlw footy tonight...

dave u

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

I was fucking shocking tonight, couldn't move at all, blame it on the 84 hour week i've just finished and the bad light.

Quite happy with my 2 goals though

good game that lads, eventually. dave with the perfect hat-trick, and then the winner. goal hanging bastard haha.

Don't forget the other goal, the one where I megged Kaiser. That winning goal was awesome though, I must have been at least a yard out there. Strikers instinct that, or game intelligence as me and Rafa like to call it.

Enjoyed that tonight, it was good to meet a few more forumites, yourself, King G and Malarkey. Shame it went dark so fast though.

Don't forget the other goal, the one where I megged Kaiser. That winning goal was awesome though, I must have been at least a yard out there. Strikers instinct that, or game intelligence as me and Rafa like to call it.

Enjoyed that tonight, it was good to meet a few more forumites, yourself, King G and Malarkey. Shame it went dark so fast though.

Ah, but did you score from 40 yards and 30 yards?

My Youtube would look far greater than yours

Yeah, i agree that we would of tonked them if we would of had a keeper. And real red, i nicked the ball off Monty a couple of times and before the end of the game he started tugging my shirt and everything. Ask the man himself!

Yeah, i agree that we would of tonked them if we would of had a keeper. And real red, i nicked the ball off Monty a couple of times and before the end of the game he started tugging my shirt and everything. Ask the man himself!

It's true, I noticed that. Monty couldn't cope with Malarkey's pace and enthusiasm. He made Monty look old and slow tonight.

One was a pass. The other was a belter though, I'll give you that.

It was the clever disguise

I even fooled myself

Was made up with the second though, knew it was on its way as soon as i hit it

It was the clever disguise

I even fooled myself

Was made up with the second though, knew it was on its way as soon as i hit it

That was a class goal that though Kaizer. It was passed me too, it was the only goals i conceded whilst i was in goal by the way :whistle:.

That was a class goal that though Kaizer. It was passed me too, it was the only goals i conceded whilst i was in goal by the way :whistle:.

As I said to Stu and Dave before the game, it's my White Bruno Cheyrou Pred's

Enjoyed tonight though, despite how fucking shite I was in goal, fucking hell, Dave getting one past me is an affront, but fucking 4?

As I said to Stu and Dave before the game, it's my White Bruno Cheyrou Pred's

Enjoyed tonight though, despite how fucking shite I was in goal, fucking hell, Dave getting one past me is an affront, but fucking 4?

You saved one of my shots though, don't be so hard on yourself.

You lying little bastard. That steal from me early on was ace though, you charged up to me, I gave you the shoulder turned and left you trailing on the ground and then what seemed like about three seconds later, when you should have been nowhere near me, you were there nicking in from behind me to take the ball...cheers for the shout on that team!

With regards to the tugging of shirts I will clarify what happened. Ball came into me and you tried to throw your little puny body in the way of me, it bounced off and I ran off with the ball. I came over to give you a quick handshake after it for a 'no hard feelings' and as we shook it looked like Dave was going to play you through and you set off to make a great run...it would have been negligent of me to let go of your shaking hand.

And for the record, nobody makes me look old and slow, ever*.

*Well not twice anyway.

You saved one of my shots though, don't be so hard on yourself.

To be fair, the first one (the header) I had no chance, and the second one you couldn't have placed it better.

No excuses

And your game has also improved a hell of a lot, as it was always going to, takes a while to get back into it, and that is why we need to make sure it is on every week, because if it carries on falling apart as it has been there isn't any point.

Don't feel half as confident without a goal frame though, can't figure my angle, don't know how far I've come out, no reference points at all.

You lying little bastard. That steal from me early on was ace though, you charged up to me, I gave you the shoulder turned and left you trailing on the ground and then what seemed like about three seconds later, when you should have been nowhere near me, you were there nicking in from behind me to take the ball...cheers for the shout on that team!

With regards to the tugging of shirts I will clarify what happened. Ball came into me and you tried to throw your little puny body in the way of me, it bounced off and I ran off with the ball. I came over to give you a quick handshake after it for a 'no hard feelings' and as we shook it looked like Dave was going to play you through and you set off to make a great run...it would have been negligent of me to let go of your shaking hand.

And for the record, nobody makes me look old and slow, ever*.

*Well not twice anyway.

You lying cunt! Your getting marked next game i swear. And arm pull, shirt tug there both the same thing.

Your getting marked, Monty.

EDIT: I would also like to add that even with a 'Man On' shout on their team i still nicked the ball off Monty. Bravo my marauding friend, bravo.

Good game lads. Shame about the darkness, and Stu's luminous shirt.

Oh, and what happened to your bird biscansplums, I thought she wanted a game.

She was busy on the phone to Stuey's bird, who was wondering what time her tea would be on the table.

Don't feel half as confident without a goal frame though, can't figure my angle, don't know how far I've come out, no reference points at all.

That's true that. It makes no difference to the likes of me and Ezekiel, as we're so shit that any shot on target against us goes in whether there's a goal frame or not. But it must be hard for someone who actually knows how to play goalie.

We'll defo all chip in and buy some posts if we play regular on grass. Something to consider anyway.