You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

We're not going to get anyone good are we...

Chris

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Clean house"?

Let me know if you're still happily sucking on his ding-dong the first time we draw away to a mid-table club next season, and he's on here with his "You have to ask if Rafa can ever bring us the title... No more excuses for Rafa..." routine.

err, right. i'm not sucking his ding dong, my comment was sarcastic and based on him being in that other thread quoting people with "I told you so's", the implication being he will be along any minute to do the same here; it was also serving to rocket the thread past the crucial 1,000 mark dontchaknow

I've got a really bad feeling about this summer. I just don't think we're going to be making any waves in the transfer market.

We'll probably just up our level somewhat so we're getting players slightly better than the ones we got last year, but the Brazilian kid isn't exactly filling me with boundless joy, and I hope we don't et the Frenchman who doesn't care how much we pay for him because it isn't his money.

Haven't we learned our lesson with French-speaking players by now?

This is going to suck.

no, it's not looking good. If we don't hang onto at least SOME dosh after spending 20 odd Mil on the torres dude, then no, we wont get anyone good.