You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Monarchy

Remmie

1 minute ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Insurance value?

Retail cost?

Replacement cost?

Or just a number that someone's made up?

It can't be insured, it's too valuable.

It can't be replaced, 317 carat diamonds don't grow on trees.

Valuations of antiques aren't "made up" so much as estimated by experts whose entire job is to value them. Or have you had enough of experts.
It's actual value is academic in this instance, as it will never be sold. However, 1kg of gold, silver and platinum encrusted with almost 3,000 jewels can probably be said to be worth quite a bit, even to someone with zero expert knowledge.

1 hour ago, Strontium said:

So you don't think something worth £3,000,000,000 plus should have permanent protection? Because that's just common sense to me.

There's a difference between protection and driving around in a gold carriage with a gold crown on your head, waving out at all the simpleton followers whilst there is genuine poverty in every town and city. 

Common sense to you doesn't equate to an iota of sense to me, Mr Contrarian.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Carradona said:

There's a difference between protection and driving around in a gold carriage with a gold crown on your head, waving out at all the simpleton followers whilst there is genuine poverty in every town and city. 

Common sense to you doesn't equate to an iota of sense to me, Mr Contrarian.

The crown doesn't have a gold carriage, what the actual fuck are you on about?

• Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, Strontium said:

The crown doesn't have a gold carriage, what the actual fuck are you on about?

I didn't say that, you moron. I said they were driving around in a gold carriage whilst wearing a gold crown on your head. And simpleton followers, like you, are out clapping them as they drive past. What the actual fuck are you on about?

I'm so shocked that you support the colonising Monarchy given the actions of your 'family' in the Middle East.

• Downvote 4

6 minutes ago, Carradona said:

I didn't say that, you moron. I said they were driving around in a gold carriage whilst wearing a gold crown on your head. And simpleton followers, like you, are out clapping them as they drive past. What the actual fuck are you on about?

I'm so shocked that you support the colonising Monarchy given the actions of your 'family' in the Middle East.

You just keep on having your own conversation about something completely different, eh. This one is about the Imperial State Crown having its own security.

Nobody drives around with it on their head because it weighs more than 1kg.

I'm not a follower of anyone, nor am I clapping anyone. You thick fucking cunt.

Nice little dose of antisemitism tacked onto the end. You pitiful Jew-hating weasel.

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Strontium said:

You just keep on having your own conversation about something completely different, eh. This one is about the Imperial State Crown having its own security.

Nobody drives around with it on their head because it weighs more than 1kg.

I'm not a follower of anyone, nor am I clapping anyone. You thick fucking cunt.

Nice little dose of antisemitism tacked onto the end. You pitiful Jew-hating weasel.

Ahhh, there it is. BINGO!

Cry antisemitism because you've just been shown up, again. Get fucked, you pitiful genocide-sympathising weasel. 

2 minutes ago, Carradona said:

Cry antisemitism because you've just been shown up, again. Get fucked, you pitiful genocide-sympathising weasel. 

Fuck you antisemite. Your words are RIGHT THERE on the screen.

Just now, Carradona said:

I think your 'family' comment was out of order mate. Hate the person,hate the fascist government of Israel but not everybody who is Jewish supports their disgusting actions and you shouldn't tar anybody who is Jewish with the same brush.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Fuck you antisemite. Your words are RIGHT THERE on the screen.

Absolute bollocks. You're the one who stated you have loads of family in Israel (from multi generations ago) when you were looking for sympathy on another thread. Israel are colonisers in the Middle East, with a long history of taking land. 

Point out which part of this post is untrue. Or does your family tree show that it's only the good Israelis up in the branches and not the bad ones?

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Carradona said:

Absolute bollocks. You're the one who stated you have loads of family in Israel (from multi generations ago) when you were looking for sympathy on another thread. Israel are colonisers in the Middle East, with a long history of taking land. 

Point out which part of this post is untrue. Or does your family tree show that it's only the good Israelis up in the branches and not the bad ones?

I’d stop here if I was you. 

24 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I think your 'family' comment was out of order mate. Hate the person,hate the fascist government of Israel but not everybody who is Jewish supports their disgusting actions and you shouldn't tar anybody who is Jewish with the same brush.

I haven't tarred all Jews with the same brush, not at all. My 'family' comment is a response to something Strontium himself said last week.

I do have issue with him though and his support of hoping Gaza is wiped off the face of the earth. Hence the "genocide supporting" comment.

30 minutes ago, Carradona said:

I haven't tarred all Jews with the same brush, not at all. My 'family' comment is a response to something Strontium himself said last week.

I do have issue with him though and his support of hoping Gaza is wiped off the face of the earth. Hence the "genocide supporting" comment.

Have you got evidence of him actually doing that? I’ve been doing a search and can’t find a post with him saying that. I’m still looking as well.

It was easy to find posts of Anny Road/Poor Scouser T being a racist, I’d imagine it would be pretty easy to find the same for Stronts.

Just as easy it is to find you being racist towards Gypsies. 

9 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Have you got evidence of him actually doing that? I’ve been doing a search and can’t find a post with him saying that. I’m still looking as well.

It was easy to find posts of Anny Road/Poor Scouser T being a racist, I’d imagine it would be pretty easy to find the same for Stronts.

Just as easy it is to find you being racist towards Gypsies. 

He repped/liked a post hoping that Gaza is wiped off the face of the earth. You'll not find it in a simple search.