You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The little nutter with the drum

Joeys Pogo

Did anybody hear the air horn being blown in the Lower Anny Road end yesterday? It was some coloured guy wearing some sort of african hat. It was getting on a lot of peoples nerves sitting around me.

You've been watching too much of Life on Mars, mate.

I saw him the last time I was in the Anny Road and the noise did my fucking head in.

You've been watching too much of Life on Mars, mate.

I saw him the last time I was in the Anny Road and the noise did my fucking head in.

He's from Norn Iron, attitudes to race over there make Life on Mars look enlightened.

Not implying anything towards you personally Carradonna1... Just my observations from when I worked over there last summer.

I was gonna start a thread about this very subject, if you heard someone shouting "fuckoff with your drum, you cunt" yesterday, well that was me, that was, it really pisses me off. Surely the police or the stewards can tell him to fuckoff with his drum. how the fuck does he get it in?

The RTK campaign says don't wear silly hats (there was a group of about 10 with them on in the pub after the game) and the like, but imo letting cunts in with drums is the slippery slope, before you know it we'll be like fucking Bolton.

Btw if by any chance you're on this forum i've got a message for you FUCKOFF WITH YOUR DRUM YOU FUCKING MORON! aaaannd breathe...

So it`s RTK only approved headgear now aswell.

I`ll have to ask them the best way for me to support my team. I`d hate to think I`ve been doing it wrong for 30 years.

Apparently Deryk it's only jester hats you can't wear! Sorry should've made that clear in my post. The point was if they don't like jester hats in the Kop, surely drums are a no no.

Apparently Deryk it's only jester hats you can't wear! Sorry should've made that clear in my post. The point was if they don't like jester hats in the Kop, surely drums are a no no.

I thought that was just a tongue in cheek comment and not part of RTK's manifesto.

arent jesters hats made for the circus. you've got to be a bit of a dick to be wearing one of those, where's the matching red nose, water squiting flower and elecy shock hand thing

There was a gang of lads in the Stanley after the game with jester hats on they looked fucking ridiculous, but they obviously thought they looked good.

arent jesters hats made for the circus. you've got to be a bit of a dick to be wearing one of those, where's the matching red nose, water squiting flower and elecy shock hand thing

I personally wouldn`t be seen dead in a jesters hat but why should it bother me that other people do? People will show their support in their own way and that`s the way it should be, we`re all individuals we`re all unique. What gives an unelected group of fans the authority to impose their wishes on anybody else? Don`t wear that, don`t sing this, don`t have that on your flag.

Where`s it gonna end?

We are Liverpool fans and we don`t follow the crowd in a sheep like fashion of other teams, so show your uniqueness by unquestionly conforming to our way of thinking.