You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The great big lets focus on the derby instead thread

Dirk

I'm very confident about this, even though I still don't think we're actually playing that well. They are a poor side and we're on a roll, with better players in every position on the pitch. I'd go with this:

Pepe

Finnan Carra Danny Boy JAR

Gerrard Big Mo Xabi Aurelio

Crouchinho Deadly Dirk

I'm not sure why so many people would have Bellamy in ahead of the big fella. He's still our best and most consistent forward, in my opinion.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure why so many people would have Bellamy in ahead of the big fella. He's still our best and most consistent forward, in my opinion.

I don't agree with that, Kuyt has scored 9 in 20 starts in the Prem and he's been directly involved in the build up of a lot goals and lets not forget, it's his debut season in a foreign country. Whilst Dirk has loads of room for improvement I think he is our best forward. That's no slight on Crouchy either.

Gotta do the shite on Saturday! I reckon 3-1. Them twats will score when it's 2-0, but we will kill them off in the last 15.

Crouch and Kuyt up-front for me.

I think Bellamy because he is the only player who is able to get behind a defence with pace and skill when they stick 11 men behind the ball.

Guest davelfc

MOMO OUT OF DERBY CLASH

Mark Platt 01 February 2007

Momo Sissoko has been ruled out of Saturday's 205th Merseyside derby.

It was hoped Sissoko would have fully recovered from his shoulder injury in time to face Everton but Rafa Benitez today confirmed the Mali international will not be in the squad.

He has not figured in the first team since the Carling Cup tie against Birmingham on 8 November.

----------------------------------

TBH he would have probably only been on the bench anyway.

I don't think there will be much space behind their back four for Bellamy to exploit tbh.

It will be...after we take the lead ;)

Also I hope Bellamy plays, cos he is our best forward when it comes to taking on defenders and beating them one on one. But it`s a tricky one. All our main straikers have played well enough recently to demand a place in the side.

It will be...after we take the lead ;)

Also I hope Bellamy plays, cos he is our best forward when it comes to taking on defenders and beating them one on one. But it`s a tricky one. All our main straikers have played well enough recently to demand a place in the side.

You just made the case for him as a sub!

Lets hope this off the pitch shit dosnt affect the boys mind set, this game is now more important than it need had been.

Are you joking there mate? More important than it need have been?

1. They beat us 3-0 earlier this season.

2. Now we have "possibilities" of the league, only slim maybe, but still...And anything but a win and the cunts'll be crowing they killed us off.

3. They beat us 3-0 earlier this season.

4. They need putting back in their place, the "peoples club" are now having a "ladies day" (against Blackburn? Fucking hell), just so they can boost their crowd.

5. Last but not least they beat us 3-0 earlier this season. That's ALL i've been hearing this week, so if the dream comes to fruition and we DO win 5-0 i will be singing "easy, easy" NOT waving my arms, NOT singing "eeeaasssay, eeeaaasssay. but rubbing it in to the dirty horrible stinking smelly sweaty cunting blueshite bastards.

God i fucking hate the derby.

I don't think there will be much space behind their back four for Bellamy to exploit tbh.

agreed they will certainly be playing this for a point and as much as I love Bellamy I dont know if he can run ragged over thie back four. With that said he will start and score 2 cause he is Craig Bellamy.

as a side note.. thank you scheduling masters making me wake up at 4:45 to view the match:thumbdown

agreed they will certainly be playing this for a point and as much as I love Bellamy I dont know if he can run ragged over thie back four. With that said he will start and score 2 cause he is Craig Bellamy.

as a side note.. thank you scheduling masters making me wake up at 4:45 to view the match:thumbdown

Crouchamania (and a bad hangover) will run wild. Just wait. Worf and 'Fuck Off Yobo' as I like to call him can't stop the rampage!