You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bands that should be shot in the face

africanherbsman

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who hate Chris Martin (that's him and not the music or his voice) are mentalists, yes, I'm looking at you Natton.

The Feeling need shooting real bad, I bet they love their mums and stuff but the nursery rhymes need to stop. I'd also shoot Doherty and The View. I don't even dislike The View that much but I'm reeeeeaaaally getting tired of that Same Jeans track now.

How on earth did I forget The Mavericks. If I heard that dirtfest of a song once I heard it four hundred thousand times. I worked at a gaff that did functions and it was played at every single one for two yeats. Wedding - Check. Christening - Check. Old folks day out - Check.

Just wanna dance the night away do you? Well I just want to throw acid in your faces.

People who hate Chris Martin (that's him and not the music or his voice) are mentalists, yes, I'm looking at you Natton.

The Feeling need shooting real bad, I bet they love their mums and stuff but the nursery rhymes need to stop. I'd also shoot Doherty and The View. I don't even dislike The View that much but I'm reeeeeaaaally getting tired of that Same Jeans track now.

I've had the same shit song stuck in my head for two weeks long, urrgh hate that song. Loving the U2 bashing, although why just concentrate on bono when you could slaughter get ready for it "the Edge" he sounds more like a pizza than a rock star. As Maddox said yeah a name like that is cool IF YOUR 12. Hate Keane with a passion aswell, everybodys changing lalalala except you your band and your sound.

My Chemical Romance... I'd sacrifice them for the good of the world.

A noble sentiment. I'm cunning though you know.

You'd be getting dragged out your house by the death squads swearing down that you were never the lead singer in "The RTK Kings" but they would never buy it, not after my glowing expressions of love for them.

The Eagles, U2, Coldplay, Razorlight, The Killers, Limp Biscuit, Slipknot ( or any of that shitty metal nonsense), The Kaiser Chiefs, The Darkness, Duran Duran. There are countless others but I'm too tired to think.

The Eagles??? Shame on you!

Franklin Eeisengaard and the truffle shuffle combo or whatever they're called. They should definitely be shot in the face.

The shitty band whose name I can't remember that hailed from Southport who, at the battle of the bands final in Liverpool a few years ago, claimed Gomez had stolen their act should get it too. You were shite and Gomez were good lads, that was probably the reason they made it and you're working in Tesco.