You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Men's Health

Rashid

Who is into it? And who isn't?

I won't lie, I use face scrubs and creams etc, dress well and spend £1000's on suits and clothes. I think it is important to power dress at work and more important to meet people whoever it is and make that little bit of effort.

I have gym membership at Cannons but never go, I can eat for England and never get fat. Fatness especially in women is fucking terrible - and totally out of tune to what a woman should look like. (unless of course there is a medical condition for it)

Any scruffy cunts out there needing fashion/hair/beauty advice?

8)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been done to death, Rash. You've established your homo credentials in your first post, now bugger off out of Remmie's forum.

Not having that Sir.

You don't have to be Gay to dress well and be well kept.

Football stadiums are full of scruffy gits.. needs to change. I think we should have a stand at Anfield for the likes of myself, Party Boy and Christian.

I won't lie, I use face scrubs and creams etc, dress well and spend £1000's on suits and clothes. I think it is important to power dress at work and more important to meet people whoever it is and make that little bit of effort.

I have gym membership at Cannons but never go, I can eat for England and never get fat. Fatness especially in women is fucking terrible - and totally out of tune to what a woman should look like. (unless of course there is a medical condition for it)

8)

Congratulations on being totally in tune to what a woman should look like.

Not having that Sir.

You don't have to be Gay to dress well and be well kept.

Football stadiums are full of scruffy gits.. needs to change. I think we should have a stand at Anfield for the likes of myself, Party Boy and Christian.

It's the grooming, not the threads, you meff.

8)

:D what the fu*ks that got to do with mens health??. Just an excuse to brag Rash?

Congratulations on being totally in tune to what a woman should look like.

I certainly believe that someone who loses the plot with their weight (unless its medical related) is giving off the impression that she doesn't care. Weight gain is a form of neglection of ones self.

Apparently all this metrosexual/gay nonsense is no longer fashionable. Women prefer men to be men not some ponced up flibbertygibbet who takes longer getting ready in the mornings than them.

Rash, are you such a person?

My hair is scruffy and takes about 40 seconds to do in the morning.... I take about 10 minutes to get ready....

Its not the taking time, its about how you prepare yourself to be smart....

Taking ages in front of the mirror is pathetic.

It's going to come out some day that this "Rashid" character is actually a long-running joke, is he serious or what here? You spend £1000s of pounds on clothes? What exactly has that got to do with taking care of your health? Also, just wondering where you get the finance to fund such buys?, you seem to spend all your time in here, certainly not earninig money.