You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 2 months later...
Guest PaddyBerger15

Jimmy Tarbuck.....golf playing, jolly gap toothed Scouser, loves Liverpool that much that he fucked off to live in Surrey about 25 years ago.....unfunny twat.

Ian Hislop....smug, smarmy, unfunny, potato headed cunt.....twat.

Jeffrey Archer.....I could gladly kick him to death....twat.

Anybody who has ever appeared in an advert for a personal loan or car insurance with a special mention to that shirtlifter who dresses up as a sailor with the parrot on his shoulder in the 'Admiral' advert......twat.

Ronnie Corbett.....fat unfunny little twat. Its living proof that there is no God when he is still breathing in and out and the legendary Ronnie Barker, the guv'nor, has left us.

Simon Bates....the great John Peel dies, this bastard faced twatting cunt is still alive.....twat.

Noel Edmonds.....rich, annoying, wears horrible jumpers.....twat.

Emmon Holmes - twat

Fiona Philips - cunt off and die

David Platt - you look like darth vader without his mask on and your chronically shit - cunt and double cunt off

The writers of lost - what the fuck is going on- do you actually know ? anmd you fucking write the story - cunt off too! twats

Rio Ferdinand - General Twat

Jose's mate the one with no forehead - hes a twat

That fella from the star whos slipping the blondie from girls alound - he looks a right twat

Guest PaddyBerger15

After some consideration, I hang my head in shame for not including on my original list the most pointless and irritating twat of all....gentlemen, I give you.....Keith Chegwin.....twat. If you ever see this Iceberg sized twat, feel free to kick him in the balls....to death.

Has anyone mentioned Jeremy Kyle yet? - he is a complete twat, who is completely full of his own importance. I also nominate Robbie Williams - Attention seeker and Gordon Ramsay bully and miserable, also said in FHM, "make no mistake I am hard, F***ing hard", shut up Gordon you tit, I bet you've been banged out loads of times, its just never on camera.

Guest PaddyBerger15

I should have added Les Dennis aswell. I cant believe that monkey faced no mark was poking the fragrant Amanda Holden....twat.

• 2 weeks later...
I should have added Les Dennis aswell. I cant believe that monkey faced no mark was poking the fragrant Amanda Holden....twat.

Have you seen Amanda Holden lately?....looks like shes had the same job done to her lips as Lesley Ash......totally ruined her.:no

Guest PaddyBerger15
Have you seen Amanda Holden lately?....looks like shes had the same job done to her lips as Lesley Ash......totally ruined her.:no

aaaaah shoite. No I havent seen her for a while, she seems to have dropped off the radar, judging by what you said, I can see why.