You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

23/06/06 best day in years

AVEEZ

I found out today that my boss, who has resolutedly hounded my ever minute of my every working hour, for the last 3 years >:( has been forced into early redundancy.. :yes: :yes: He will be rich beyond my wildest dreams - but I will be rid of the miserable, sour faced twat for the rest of my days.. Which makes this a very happy day indeed!!! :party:

So why is this a good day for you? Or not as the case may be? :thumbup:

I found out today that my boss, who has resolutedly hounded my ever minute of my every working hour, for the last 3 years >:( has been forced into early redundancy.. :yes: :yes: He will be rich beyond my wildest dreams - but I will be rid of the miserable, sour faced twat for the rest of my days.. Which makes this a very happy day indeed!!! :party:

So why is this a good day for you? Or not as the case may be? :thumbup:

Congratulations fella!

Today was a good day actually, only remembered last night that i had a meeting this morning which i hadn't done any work for, fortunately we all ended up talking about the Culture Company being shite and nobody asked me any questions. 'that would be an ecumenical matter' was flying round my head, didn't need it in the end, Top stuff.

Its a day of expectation for me. I expected some b'day cards but got none. Its my 30th on sunday. :( :( :(

They probably got lost mate! The head of the post office apointed Eriksson to the England job don't forget, he is an imbecile.

I'm just off to the pub, not for a couple of pints tho, but an entire keg. All for greedy me! I believe it holds about 70 odd pints.

It's gonna go in my kitchen for a BBQ at the weekend! I don't give a toss if it rains either.

Life is great.

I'm just off to the pub, not for a couple of pints tho, but an entire keg. All for greedy me! I believe it holds about 70 odd pints.

It's gonna go in my kitchen for a BBQ at the weekend! I don't give a toss if it rains either.

Life is great.

Complete bastard. The cooler pump has just blown up. I put water in it as directed. Connected the beer and the gas. When I switched it on it started to smoke, then went bang and throwing my main breaker. I think the coolant pump is frigged! Any ex barman or landlord that has knowledge of these beasts I would greatly appreciate some help.

Did I fuck up?

Can the pump thingy be replaced?

How much would a new one be so my missus doesn't get the sack?

Oh and just for the record it was 88 pints, not that I can have any now.

There's Better.

:yes:

You posted at 12.13am about your impending poo. You posted at 12.17am that you had completed the task. Now, unless you poo with a laptop on your bare legs I estimate the following;

45 seconds to post your second message

30 seconds wiping

1 minute from the end of you first post to actually sitting bare arsed on the khazi

1 minute to wash your hands (You'd better have me laddie...)

According to Professor Chap's calculations that allowed you 45 seconds to actually shite.

GOOD GOD, MAN! Shitting is one of the few free pleasures in life that Gordon Brown hasn't yet taxed. Enjoy it - take your time - savour it!!! Take a newspaper/magazine.... I usually take my mobile phone for a game of Samsung football when I go panning for brown gold. Champion!

I couldn't agree more. The khazi should rightly be treated as a sanctuary. It's a place to think, reflect upon life, daydream or just expand your mind with a good book.

Auntie Meat and the 2 Meatettes know my bog routine quite well, and will rush to perform their own abolutions should I announce I'm off to crimp one off knowing full well that, depending on what book I take with me, I could be upwards of half an hour, finally emerging with a triumphant grin and a foggy aroma of rollup tobacco smoke and shit.

And they still love me. Bless 'em, every one.

• 1 month later...
Congratulations fella!

Today was a good day actually, only remembered last night that i had a meeting this morning which i hadn't done any work for, fortunately we all ended up talking about the Culture Company being shite and nobody asked me any questions. 'that would be an ecumenical matter' was flying round my head, didn't need it in the end, Top stuff.

Aveez is a girl