You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shevchenko

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Momo Sissoko
They will play him further forward and drop Lampard a bit further back with Makalele and Essien fighting it out for the holding position.

You sound excited. Will you be down "The Bridge" next season checking out your idols?

You sound excited. Will you be down "The Bridge" next season checking out your idols?

I am confused. I thought it was you everyone thought supported Chelsea?

I am waiting for my next post to see if you reply to it. I think you trawl through the forum looking for my posts, I honestly think you are weirdo, sitting at home talking and laughing to yourself. Fuckign scary you are.

too much money in my opinion, 2 good seasons left in him then not much value on re-sale, i dont see this as a viable option, look at the average age of Rafa's signings, too old for me!!!

We have Robbie over 30 and can score goals, Rafa mentioned twp 23 year olds in an interview a few weeks ago when talking about Robbie's contract. I think we will get them.. let me see two 23 year olds.... Torres and Defoe... ;)

Rafa mentioned two 23 year olds in an interview a few weeks ago

Great night out that was i bet.

"Torres and Defoe... ;)"

The only reason we'll get Defo and SWP is so Shaun can shoulder up on Defoe and provide some head to heads with crouch. Its legal. We said so yesterday.

The only reason we'll get Defo and SWP is so Shaun can shoulder up on Defoe and provide some head to heads with crouch. Its legal. We said so yesterday.

Yes!! Was it proved yesterday? I posted sayin I reckon it's legal but had to go so I didn't see the verdict.

Guest TK-421
Yes!! Was it proved yesterday? I posted sayin I reckon it's legal but had to go so I didn't see the verdict.

Its definitely legal, until someone proves otherwise, the onus of proof lies upon anyone who says that Garcia can't sit on Crouch's shoulders at corners and free kicks.

Its definitely legal, until someone proves otherwise, the onus of proof lies upon anyone who says that Garcia can't sit on Crouch's shoulders at corners and free kicks.

I always seriously wonder if this can be done, or if people can be lifted up. They do it at line outs in rugby. Imagine Carra throwing Garcia at the ball at a corner.

Guest TK-421

I have wondered too, but there might be a rule against it, I'll have to go and buy "Football - the rules" at Waterstones this weekend.

I always seriously wonder if this can be done, or if people can be lifted up. They do it at line outs in rugby. Imagine Carra throwing Garcia at the ball at a corner.

It would change the game completely. You would have one huge bloke, the thrower and lots of small light lads who act as the missiles. It would be ace.

It would change the game completely. You would have one huge bloke, the thrower and lots of small light lads who act as the missiles. It would be ace.

I would just like to announce that I have patented this game and I own all the rights. Now we just need a name.

dont know about that but did anyone see at the paralympics, dwarves doing the shot put?

Don't you wish they'd make a real version of speedball? You could use old people with terminal diseases.. (c Bill Hicks)

Aren't he and Stevie pretty good mates?

They know each other through last years final, but they're also both sponsored by adidas. I'm sure Stevie has had the odd little word with him.

And I doubt he'd be arsed about money at his age. He's earned enough already, what he could he do with the extra money Chelsea could offer him? He wouldn't need it and he doesn't seem the sort who'd be bothered about that sort of thing.

For what his actual transfer fee would be though its a bit of non-starter.

Not much of a penalty taker that Shevchenko.....

I watched a match last year sometime and towards the end of the match he had a gilt edged chance and he hit it straight at the keeper. Not sure what happened after that. It went to penalties so I turned it off and went for a wank and a sandwich.