You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who's been the most disappointing buy this season

Thants

Who's dried your whistle?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who's dried your whistle?

:whistle:

I honestly wasnt thinking that way. I was just interested to see if others have been disappointed with anyone. One shouldnt be afraid to have a different opinion to everyone else (excpet if you go on about in every thread of course)

I have been dissapointed in the fact that Zenden has been injured as was lookin forward to seein what he could bring to our side after a tremendous season with boro last term.

I thought when Agger arrived for quite a large fee (considering his age and experience) would have maybe had a few more appearances, I know its hard to break up Sami an Carra at the back but maybe a few sub apearances after games were wrapped up, to be fair he has been injured.

I cant be dissapointed in anyones performances really so i am not gonna vote.

Suppose Rafa is just a genius in the transfer market

Oooops, forgot about Josemi!!!! ha ha

Kromkamp - Cost us nothing, worth £3M and a class player.

Agger - We will see the best of him next season. Good buy.

Fowler - Free, scored crucial goals and loves the club - great buy.

Sissoko - World Class

Reina - World Class

Guest TK-421

Reina - Much more than I expected. Have we finally got rid of the goaly jinx at Anfield?

We had done but you've just jinxed him..

Unfair to vote for any of them, I think all have been decent buys. Bolo was just starting to come into form when he was injured and Jan was swapped for Josemi so how can that be bad. I'd have swapped that squirrel at Highbury for Josemi ffs.

Yikes! Misread the title, thought it was the best buy.

Nominated Pepe as our best signing - can't argue with 34 (!) clean sheets. Finnan, Hyppia, Carra have all been great (Riise's been pretty good), but he seems to push the defence out an extra yard and commands the area well. A proper keeper.

And I've just fucking voted him our most disappointing buy! AAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!!! :no

Agger?

He's been superb

"Superb"???? Not sure about that myself. He is learning and needs to adapt. There is defo something there but at 5.6 million for someone who needs all this work put in?

Maybe I am getting old and want a finished player for that!

Guest Momo Sissoko
There is defo something there but at 5.6 million for someone who needs all this work put in?

All what work? He's second choice to Sami. Or did you want him in instead of Sami for for the majority of games? Plus when he first arrived he'd been out for a long time with a bad injury, and was still in rehabilitation.

He hasn't played that many games, and when he has he's been excellent, so it's a bit mind boggling how anyone can say he's been a bad buy.

I have voted Kromkamp, I just haven't warmed to him for some reason. It isn't that I think he is a bad player, as I haven't really seen that much of him. It just wouldn't bother me if he left.