You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Which Robbie is that me or PB?

You, chap. Remind me to take a look at the end of the season to see if you need boosting. It's not something that should be done too often, to be honest.

Just saw you bought a young forward for over 20mil in the CL; you must have more money than the rest of the league put together, how bug is your transfer kitty now?

I think the rest of us can only dreamof a squad like yours, although that alone doesn't guarantee success, but it certainly helps!:drool:

Got £33mill left, but Derteano's up for sale as well, who I'm hoping will bring in £20mill+.

That's why I love the CL - you can do a major 3-season rebuilding job in a few months. That striker's a mini-leg in the making, and I've got a bid in for a defender which should come through tonight. It's what the really strong teams do in the public leagues - sell when a player's about 27/28 to buy top-quality youth players, so thought I'd give it a try.

The only problem is the league's so short you can't really buy mid-season, as there isn't much time to turn form round.

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You, chap. Remind me to take a look at the end of the season to see if you need boosting. It's not something that should be done too often, to be honest.

Got £33mill left, but Derteano's up for sale as well, who I'm hoping will bring in £20mill+.

That's why I love the CL - you can do a major 3-season rebuilding job in a few months. That striker's a mini-leg in the making, and I've got a bid in for a defender which should come through tonight. It's what the really strong teams do in the public leagues - sell when a player's about 27/28 to buy top-quality youth players, so thought I'd give it a try.

The only problem is the league's so short you can't really buy mid-season, as there isn't much time to turn form round.

Cheers Owen, will remind you next week after the last game or so.

Hmmm, we're still 2 short in the CL.

I don't know how this happened as, to be honest, I wasn't paying much attention.

LeagueID: 93494

Rushian has left the Hobbits, Skidders has left his team and one of the other managers hasn't logged on for a sufficient period, so the system automatically sacks them, so we are 2 down again. All we need is for Monty just to log back on, and possibly Skidders, stay with their teams til the new season is created and then just bugger off again. Otherwise, we need 2 new managers...and given the trouble we've had in recent times in recruiting, it could be a while before the new season kicks off.

You can't help but love Noos. Every season the same, 4 games left and he falls apart like a house of cards.

Next season, why I'm gonna....

.... go top all season til 4 games from the end then collapse, miss out on promotion, and bluster about what's gonna happen the season after.

BUT THE SEASON AFTER THAT......

keio, what is with 05Milan just copy/pasting all of your press releases for himself?

I know that in the Ultra press releases are not taken too seriously, but it's a bit odd to just nick someone else's.

Yeah not sure, i mentioned it on here a couple of weeks ago messing as i asked was he a reporter and that it was a coincedence that we both reported exactly the same on the match. I think it highly unlikely this could happen twice in a row:whistle:

I think they are actually good to read sometimes, gives people an opportunity to tell others whats going on in their team

Yeah not sure, i mentioned it on here a couple of weeks ago messing as i asked was he a reporter and that it was a coincedence that we both reported exactly the same on the match. I think it highly unlikely this could happen twice in a row:whistle:

I think they are actually good to read sometimes, gives people an opportunity to tell others whats going on in their team

Yea, I like the funny ones more than the full match reports sometimes but copy/paste spam is ghey.

I vote... boost every team but his ;)