You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Another Finnan thread

RedinSweden

His ability to ping in passes from the right, using his left foot is just fantastic. If he makes it past his man, he hits it with his right. If not he turns, knocks it back and hits it with his left. The way he goes about business is fantastic. A proper professional and one of our most important players I reckon.

His ability to ping in passes from the right, using his left foot is just fantastic. If he makes it past his man, he hits it with his right. If not he turns, knocks it back and hits it with his left. The way he goes about business is fantastic. A proper professional and one of our most important players I reckon.

That's his biggest strength, being able to put a ball in with both feet. As you say it's difficult to stop his crosses because he can go about it in two ways.

The one thing which he has improved a lot with, is his defending. He hardly ever gets skinned which is a major improvement on his early form.

The good thing about it with our full backs, is the fact that we see them get forward so often nowadays. Finnan is always looking to bomb on and overlap Gerrard, and when JAR plays on the left it's the same with him and Kewell.

I'd stick with Finnan and JAR as the full backs permanently.

That's his biggest strength, being able to put a ball in with both feet. As you say it's difficult to stop his crosses because he can go about it in two ways.

The one thing which he has improved a lot with, is his defending. He hardly ever gets skinned which is a major improvement on his early form.

The good thing about it with our full backs, is the fact that we see them get forward so often nowadays. Finnan is always looking to bomb on and overlap Gerrard, and when JAR plays on the left it's the same with him and Kewell.

I'd stick with Finnan and JAR as the full backs permanently.

Me too. I think Riise is ace. Defenders knows he can hit it from way out and is willing to do so, so even if he doesn't, they are having to take that into consideration. That is a really good pair of full backs

I have a perfect one based on a NWA song, waiting for the day we sign a player called Huck Theopolis.

Quality. I'm off to do a search and see if there are any players out there with that name. They simply have to be snapped up if there is, just so I can say it next time I have any trouble with the local constabulary.

Quality. I'm off to do a search and see if there are any players out there with that name. They simply have to be snapped up if there is, just so I can say it next time I have any trouble with the local constabulary.

I'll change my name by deed poll. Then you can say "I am merely praising the abilities of my favourite player in the Swedish 7th division, cuntstubble"

That fucking rules. I love it. Right, we are starting a campaign to get this sung.

That's his actual song but it hardly ever gets an airing. I always feel bad when i'm in the Kop and everyone gets a song bar a couple of players, one of them being Finnan. He defo deserves the fans giving him some support.

That's his actual song but it hardly ever gets an airing. I always feel bad when i'm in the Kop and everyone gets a song bar a couple of players, one of them being Finnan. He defo deserves the fans giving him some support.

That is a cracking song. It should deffo be sung more.