You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest SRS

Oh and BTW, who's this Van Gough fellow? Is he the Belgian bobsled-rider who cut off his willy because the tight suit had made him impotent?

I recall the whole thing was a dreadful mistake. His Team Manager who was dyslexic sent him a note that should have said the suit made him incompetent.....................

Oh and BTW, who's this Van Gough fellow? Is he the Belgian bobsled-rider who cut off his willy because the tight suit had made him impotent?

I recall the whole thing was a dreadful mistake. His Team Manager who was dyslexic sent him a note that should have said the suit made him incompetent.....................

Van Gough walks in to a pub and his mate shouts "oi Vinny! Do you want a pint?"

Van Gough says, "no thanks, I've got one 'ere"

NB. This awful gag will be particulalry effective on those who know who Van Gough is.

Well that's the problem; no one knows who van Gough is. Van Gogh on the other hand.....come to think about it; I'm glad van Gogh didn't get the job creating the cup for the Champions league winners.

NB. This awful gag will be particulalry effective on those who know who Van Gough is.

Well that's the problem; no one knows who van Gough is. Van Gogh on the other hand.....come to think about it; I'm glad van Gogh didn't get the job creating the cup for the Champions league winners.

Guest donkey bollocks

I don't see what all the humour is about here, the guy posts a few jokes on a website forum, none of which are offensive. And you lot go to town and threaten to write to his work place etc.. you know what i think ? i think none of you can take a joke, looking at the thread ok he may well spend a few hours a day on it, however he could say about some of you, what would your work places think if he contacted them n notified them saying this is what your doing when you should be working?

how far are you guys going to take this or has it runs it course? as if it was me i would have stopped it long ago, as it's borring and pointless.

I don't see what all the humour is about here, the guy posts a few jokes on a website forum, none of which are offensive. And you lot go to town and threaten to write to his work place etc.. you know what i think ? i think none of you can take a joke, looking at the thread ok he may well spend a few hours a day on it, however he could say about some of you, what would your work places think if he contacted them n notified them saying this is what your doing when you should be working?

how far are you guys going to take this or has it runs it course? as if it was me i would have stopped it long ago, as it's borring and pointless.

you can smell the fear

• Upvote 2

You made your own bed. And guess what, it's bedtime.

Obviously I'm a bit late to this, but that is the best post ever, in a thread full of them...

donkey bollocks? donkey shit-for-brains more like.

Why is it on a night like this I go and waste my time getting back and forth from Solihull Borough United's ground near Birmingham to watch the reserves serve up a load of shite and then a thread like this one appears while I'm not here????

You boys should be fucking ashamed of yourselves. You could at least have waited.

Iv signed ya up for this.

http://www.uniformdating.com

"Uniform Dating - Online dating for the uniformed and emergency services or those seeking a date in uniform.

Uniform Dating brings together those working in professions such as the armed forces, police, health,

medical, ambulance, prison and fire services, for friendship, love and romance."

Your meeting gaynor outside work tommorow at 6.30 please wear a blue shiffon scarf.

You should now have less time on your hands to get your self into bother :whistle:

He came on and started being a wanker. Constantly. He threw out all the usual predjudices and generally annoyed people a lot.

If he wouldn't have, or if he had been mildly funny, then he wouldn't be getting grief.

Hopefully he'll get sacked, get skint, rob something and get put in prison. People in prison can't vote you see, and people as retarded as him just fuck the whole democracy thing up.