You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

23 minutes ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

Did you watch it? If so, why? Doesn’t the accompanying text give you a fair idea that it’d contain graphic footage? If you didn’t watch it, why the (what appears to be) faux outrage? The still at the start of the graphic footage doesn’t show anything too harrowing. 

It’s usefulness is that it serves to remind those people who give mealy mouthed, equivocal criticism of Israel (or those sociopaths who back all that they do) what they’re advocating or aren’t really that arsed about. 

Its not faux outrage on my part, I'm disgusted by the violence that's being carried out by Israel. I dont feel the need to post images of death to remind people how outraged I am. This is a thread where pretty much everyone agrees the violence is terrible. 

Perhaps you, or the OP, want to be the ones most outraged, as if in some silly way, you care more. Like I said, how many people are actively arguing against Israels actions in this thread?

40 minutes ago, Planet Origi said:

Israel - A Rant.

I think thats the first big clue.

Other than that, out of sight out of mind - that's what the perpetrators of genocide and their supporters would love, much like the aljazeers/tiktok bans.

Whose opinions are you trying to change in this thread?

31 minutes ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

In other news, the footage from Rafah of Israeli tanks mowing down signs mentioning Gaza and raising the Israeli flag make the current situation look more like colonisation than “limited operations.”

Great bunch of lads

11 minutes ago, Planet Origi said:

No sign of news of children being murdered in Rafah on mainstream media for the  gammon masses, so gammons would be none the wiser. Just how they would like it.

Just trying too hard to care more, that's all that matters.

1 minute ago, Planet Origi said:

You can just pretend to care so your zionist gimp mask doesn't slip any further. 

Sorry, I didn't realise, you're a loon. Why didn't you say?

3 hours ago, A Red said:

The fuck you doing? You're posting a video of blown up kids. Why? This is a thread where most agree that the level of violence is unacceptable, you're not challenging views. Fuck off with it.

Looney gammon retard. You don't want watch don't play it. Not hard is it, then again...

6 hours ago, A Red said:

The fuck you doing? You're posting a video of blown up kids. Why? This is a thread where most agree that the level of violence is unacceptable, you're not challenging views. Fuck off with it.

I’m not posting for others.

I’m posting for me, for the truth, lest I forget.

It’s the least I could do. 

The Guardian's world affairs editor more or less clearly saying that Israel has control over the US gov and that he has no idea if the US can even do anything about it. From the first and last parts of his article, "Biden seeks to pull rank in US-Israel relationship – a trial of strength beckons" :

In placing a hold on a shipment of US-made bombs to Israel, and warning there could be more restrictions to come, Joe Biden is sending a message to Benjamin Netanyahu that his administration is no longer prepared to be a dog wagged by its own tail.

A trial of strength beckons. The American dog is just beginning to regain control of its tail, and there are no guarantees it will succeed.