You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

It's nice that after last night's embarrassment we've arisen with a cool head to calm things down and put a level headed understanding of what caused all the problems in Parliament last night. It was all the fault of ...Isamic terrorism.

Bunch of bastards knew itd be them.Could have launched an attack on the house of commons. Lyndsey Hoyle was worried. Its all making sense now. Why didn't he tell us at the time? I'd have been terrified too. 

Britains highest paid journalist (don't tell Section) Desperate Dan Hodges has sniffed out the problem. Islamic terrorists and those protesting over the Israeli invasion of Gaza!! . Although their has been marches involving millions of people with few arrests and not one hospital treatment.

Anyway stop being nasty to your local MP. You are the problem  Not them. 

20240222_123533.jpg

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

It's nice that after last night's embarrassment we've arisen with a cool head to calm things down and put a level headed understanding of what caused all the problems in Parliament last night. It was all the fault of ...Isamic terrorism.

Bunch of bastards knew itd be them.Could have launched an attack on the house of commons. Lyndsey Hoyle was worried. Its all making sense now. Why didn't he tell us at the time? I'd have been terrified too. 

Britains highest paid journalist (don't tell Section) Desperate Dan Hodges has sniffed out the problem. Islamic terrorists and those protesting over the Israeli invasion of Gaza!! . Although their has been marches involving millions of people with few arrests and not one hospital treatment.

Anyway stop being nasty to your local MP. You are the problem  Not them. 

20240222_123533.jpg

If Dan Hodges spontaneously combusted in front of me, I'd use the flames to make s'mores!

16 hours ago, Arniepie said:

hoyle is one of those politicians where you genuinely couldn’t yell if we was a tory or a labour mp

the fact that he set off a round of applause in parliament for Johnson after he got his cards might clarify that one somewhat.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

A vicious mob.

Yep. Labour front bencher Paul Sweeney. 

20240223_082254.jpg

20240223_080802.jpg

To put this bullshit from Lyndsey Hoyle and Labour in context. I do not believe there was not one arrest at any demonstration yesterday. I went to one myself outside my MPs office Tuesday tea time and it was good natured. Parliament did not break with protocol when the IRA bombed Brighton or the police were having running battles with miners in the mid eighties. We are being spoon-fed utter lies from Westminster and the press. 

National papers today. 

20240223_092717.jpg

20240223_094457.jpg

Compere to.. Telegraph a little while ago. Not so shocking then. 

20240223_094627.jpg

It shameful that the Labour Party are siding with and assisting these extreme far right murderous loons both home and abroad. 

Some cunt from the Fail called Angela Epstein on Jeremy Vines vile show - the message being shone on to parliament made her feel sick and threatened.

What a load of fucking shite. Peaceful protest and shining a few lights on a building makes you feel threatened? Good fucking job it wasn't the likes of her standing up to Mosley's thugs in the 30's.

The media narrative in this country is inhuman and shameful. Innocent people are being murdered, and I seriously fucking doubt many of them were members of Hamas, especially not the fucking children who are being bombed, shot and starved to death in Gaza.

You sick fucking bastards, ceasefire now, and indict that bastard Netanyahu for genocide.

• Upvote 1

Perfect summary of events by Jonathan Cook here. Plus Hoyle didn't even mention concern for MPs welfare before he held talks with Starmer. This whole sorid episode stinks to high heaven.