You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

They’re murderous cunts. They’re like violent gangsters. Using similar logic and “morals” that Pablo Escobar used when bombing the Avianca flight which he falsely believed that Gaviria had boarded. 

Just as long as the target is killed, anyone else caught up in the bloodthirsty violence doesn’t matter. Fuck them. 

Despite the attempts to glamorise him, Escobar was a sociopathic, horrible violent cunt. Just like the IDF are. 

Theirs some bad scenes from Gaza shown on twitter tonight. I hope they're fake but unfortunately I think they are genuine. I won't show them here but they make a mockery of that IDF statement above. Instead here's the charming Mark Regev. getting roasted by Matt Frei. 

10 hours ago, TD_LFC said:

The conflict in Gaza is being carried out by two aggressors (and those who support them while not playing an active part) playing piggy in the middle with the lives of millions of innocent people who just want to get on with their lives, of which one subset of those are, granted, being killed in disproportionally higher numbers than the other.

Allowing pro-Israeli, or pro- Palestinian, support, while right intentioned by many, doesn't impact the aggressors but does impact the people in the middle so rather than a sporting institution (whoever they may be) trying to tread a difficult line that they'll never find the balance for it's easier (whether you find it morally right or otherwise) to excuse themselves from that attempt.

Russia and Ukraine is a conflict that is far more easily defined with one aggressor and one 'victim' (for want of a better word), and is far easier to delineate.

Thanks.

This only really makes sense if you believe the conflict only began on 7th October.

If you look at it in its historical context, Israel is quite clearly the aggressor. Moreover, it has not only invaded Palestine in the way Russia has Ukraine, it has on top of that been committing genocide and ethnic cleansing since it's inception against the Palestinian people. 

In the face of that onslaught, the Palestinians surely have a right to resist, and that can not in any way be painted as them being a co-aggressor.

36 minutes ago, Planet Origi said:

Thanks.

This only really makes sense if you believe the conflict only began on 7th October.

If you look at it in its historical context, Israel is quite clearly the aggressor. Moreover, it has not only invaded Palestine in the way Russia has Ukraine, it has on top of that been committing genocide and ethnic cleansing since it's inception against the Palestinian people. 

In the face of that onslaught, the Palestinians surely have a right to resist, and that can not in any way be painted as them being a co-aggressor.

Israeli Government and it's supporters - Aggressor

Innocent Jews and Palestinians - not Aggressors

Hamas and it's supporters - Aggressor

36 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

Israeli Government and it's supporters - Aggressor

Innocent Jews and Palestinians - not Aggressors

Hamas and it's supporters - Aggressor

That's a bit simplistic mate. That kind of equivocation between the two sides is what is being used as justification for the massacre that is taking place.

2 hours ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

They’re murderous cunts. They’re like violent gangsters. Using similar logic and “morals” that Pablo Escobar used when bombing the Avianca flight which he falsely believed that Gaviria had boarded. 

Just as long as the target is killed, anyone else caught up in the bloodthirsty violence doesn’t matter. Fuck them. 

Despite the attempts to glamorise him, Escobar was a sociopathic, horrible violent cunt. Just like the IDF are. 

Adolf Netanyahu is purposely murdering innocent Palestinians, it's so obvious at this stage.  His target is an entire race yet his gobshite ally minions think it's only about Hamas. He needs strung up as soon as possible. 

1 minute ago, Carradona said:

Adolf Netanyahu is purposely murdering innocent Palestinians, it's so obvious at this stage.  His target is an entire race yet his gobshite ally minions think it's only about Hamas. He needs strung up as soon as possible. 

He has the permission, or blind eye, he's always wanted.

The US has confirmed for the first time that it has been flying unarmed surveillance drones over Gaza.

Pentagon spokesman Brig Gen Pat Ryder said the drones were operating in "support of hostage recovery efforts".

"These UAV flights began after the Oct 7 attack by Hamas on Israel," he said in a brief statement.

The acknowledgement comes after reporters spotted unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) on flight-tracking websites.

"The US is conducting unarmed UAV flights over Gaza, as well as providing advice and assistance to support our Israeli partner as they work on their hostage recovery efforts," the Pentagon's statement on Friday said.

The confirmation comes after reporters spotted MQ-9 Reapers, usually operated by American special forces, circling Gaza on Flightradar24, a publicly available flight-tracking website.

Reaper drones have previously been used to conduct airstrikes in Afghanistan, but are primarily used as surveillance aircraft because of their ability to "loiter" above an area for more than 20 hours at a time.

Unnamed US military officials told the New York Times that the drones were not helping co-ordinate Israeli military action in and around Gaza. Officials told the newspaper that information related to hostage recovery was being passed on to the Israelis.

I'm having a little trouble figuring out how they distinguish between "recovering hostages" and "military action" given that the latter is a necessary component of the former.

On 02/11/2023 at 13:09, etho said:

Thanks for that, sorry for the delay in replying.

I've had a read through those links and get from it, if true, that Hamas is the ideal enemy for Netanyahu. What I don't get is why? As you say its batshit mental. Why wouldn't Israel want a 2 state solution? Why would they (Netanyahu) want to wipe out 2.3 million people? 

It probably helps Netanyahu stay in power by making sure there is the clear and present danger of a strong enemy (Hamas) and as a result he doesn't want 2 peaceful states. That obviously makes him a cunt, but a stupid one. Surely the best way to retain power is to be the hero that creates peace. I can kind of see now why he doesn't want 2 states.

As for wiping out 2 million people, I don't understand it at all, putting aside how mental it is, where the benefit can be for Netanyahu or Israel? There is none. Do people on here really believe he is up there with Hitler and is making a genuine attempt to wipe out a group of 2 million people for ideological reasons? Is it just Palestinians or Arabs as a whole? Where does he stop? Perhaps I am naïve for not believing someone could want to do that

The US needs to pull the plug on Netanyahu.

36 minutes ago, A Red said:

I've had a read through those links and get from it, if true, that Hamas is the ideal enemy for Netanyahu. What I don't get is why? As you say its batshit mental. Why wouldn't Israel want a 2 state solution? Why would they (Netanyahu) want to wipe out 2.3 million people? 

It probably helps Netanyahu stay in power by making sure there is the clear and present danger of a strong enemy (Hamas) and as a result he doesn't want 2 peaceful states. That obviously makes him a cunt, but a stupid one. Surely the best way to retain power is to be the hero that creates peace. I can kind of see now why he doesn't want 2 states.

As for wiping out 2 million people, I don't understand it at all, putting aside how mental it is, where the benefit can be for Netanyahu or Israel? There is none. Do people on here really believe he is up there with Hitler and is making a genuine attempt to wipe out a group of 2 million people for ideological reasons? Is it just Palestinians or Arabs as a whole? Where does he stop? Perhaps I am naïve for not believing someone could want to do that

Yes, you're naive. We've seen it in the past and we're seeing it now. He's a racist twat with the same intentions as Hitler but hopefully he'll be stopped before it gets to that tragic scale.

Asset stripping.

Europe has no gas. Winter is fast approaching. Gaza’s gas field is within their 22 km territorial waters. Israel wants to be a big player. Arab states joining BRICS early 2024. Israel moves now. Humanity can’t get in the way of capitalist treasure.

1 hour ago, A Red said:

i stand to be corrected, but from what I gather, The PLO Were prepared to negotiate for a 2 state solution but netanyahu,for whatever reason,doesnt want this, so allowed a more radical group to develop, thus justifying his hard-line stance.