You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

'My gut feeling is....

Guest saturday shopper

Guest saturday shopper
SS, why are you always delighted when we've had a bad result? And do you seriously think Benitez isn't up to the task? (I'm after a debate, not a trade of insults).

..... for christ sake paul,. who's delighted, i had to go over to wallasey for a bevy, and it turned out even worst there,.. and got ugly;.......... if you read the posts on ere, youd realise i was quoting somebodys post from thursday after the narrow win against the mighty Greeks! . as for serious debate, and if its wrong to question beni,?? well you gotta start asking questions of someone who continues to give games to some of the crap that played yesterday, and wouldnt get into the marine side,... not to mention the fuckin tactics..... im glad im out tomorrow driving & not in work

The thing is SS, a manager can be a tactical genius if his team wins which we could have quite easily on Saturday, it wasn't as if we were well beaten. The tactics against Arsenal were spot on. And yeah the greeks weren't the strongest team in europe last Wednesday but when you have to score 3 in a half, its not an easy feat to pull it off, and although its not the reason for the goals, we scored each goal within 3 mins of each of Rafa's substitutions.......

When we get beat, people are always gonna find a reason to complain but for me, whether you like Rafa or not, you have to admit it is more enjoyable going the game this season and thats a massive improvement on last season. Rafa does need to address the away form, but he likes to rotate his squad to keep players fresh and if that means playing the likes of Diao because the squad aint strong enough in depth then he is going to do it....... give him time, I think the snidey jibes are a bit premature.

Guest saturday shopper

.... your welcome teach,. oh and UTM - that told me,. what would i do without your knowledge, probably end up in a rubber room like Herpies keeps implying,.... yawn, yawn, hahaha

What he said. And cheers for the reply, SS.

Guest saturday shopper
Cuckoo,............, ....... cuck....., ....,........

..., oo.

... aye, aye, tommy lad,.. how's tricks, - i didnt see you at the game saturday,.... unless of course you left early,!? .... still waiting for that visit you promised,... you can bring that cuckoo cuckoo clock with ya...