You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham (A) - Sat 30th Sep 2023 (5:30pm)

Trumo

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Haha, at least you're self-aware enough to know I was talking about you. Can't mistake your cuntishness.

Nice portrait you've drawn of me here. There's one true thing in there. 

Why don't you go parent your kid instead of being a cunt here. Make sure they don't end up like you.

my main concern is keeping them away from sex pests like you.  Not that you’d be able to do much.

• Downvote 2

I thought VAR would be good for the game and eradicate mistakes yet all it seems to have done in this league is to be used to contrive drama and alter games. Diaz's goal was clearly onside even just by looking at it for a split second without any lines drawn, it gets chalked off within seconds yet some similar decisions take about 3 or 4 minutes to come back. 

As soon as I saw that freeze frame of Jones foot on the Spurs player I knew he'd be off without the context of him slipping over the top of the ball. It was a yellow card at the very most. 

9 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Yep. If it’s an error post-VAR, the result has to be changed or that portion of the game has to be replayed at a later date. That’s the only way to adjust the situation.

As things stand, Spurs and the officials are cheats. Fact.

Well look who’s back. As sure as night follows day, within minutes of our first defeat he returns.

5 minutes ago, John102 said:

Can i ask, you keep repeating the victim shout when you clearly know its a loaded word in the context of Liverpool.

You can obviously choose whatever language you want, im just curious as to why you would want to.

Because he's a totally ignorant twat.

3 minutes ago, KevieG said:

That statement makes no sense. Lino called it wrong. Fine. 

Var seemed to refuse to step in. That's the issue. It wasn't checked every though it looked/was a foot on. 

Did it malfunction? Did the cunt on the monitor choose not to use the lines? The statement is covering something up

Yep that statement leaves a lot of questions.

1 minute ago, BeefStroganoff said:

I’m one of the biggest moaners in here but Creator and Grinch get a fucking grip.

We were never losing that game until official intervention. Spurs hadn’t laid a fucking glove on us until the sending off and and the offside goal.

100 per cent. I'd say god help Spurs when they come to our place but the ref there will probably send another two off. 

1 minute ago, BeefStroganoff said:

I’m one of the biggest moaners in here but Creator and Grinch get a fucking grip.

We were never losing that game until official intervention. Spurs hadn’t laid a fucking glove on us until the sending off and and the offside goal.

How can you possibly know what would have happened if Jones hadn't been sent off, and if Diaz's goal hadn't been ruled out?

Have you got second sight?

Just now, Redder Lurtz said:

I feel physically sick after that. The mrs is at a friend's house. Her friend's West Ham fan husband is having issues with his firestick. She rang me and asked if I'd help him. He came on the phone laughing about the result. I just hung up.

Fuck off stupid cunt. 

State of this fat cunt making up scenarios that actually make him look a complete twat.

• Downvote 3

Every big decision in the game went against us.

Jones sending off - it was like the Virgil one. You could make a case for it but more often than not it's not given. If you slow down challenges like that and look at them in forensic detail then they're always going to look worst. Funny how there were no issues with VAR for that one.

The offside goal that should have been given and apparently VAR just happens to be down at that very moment so they have to go with an incorrect decision from the linesman. 

Foul on Gomez in the box. There was one camera angle they showed on Sky where it looked a nailed on penalty. No idea if VAR was still down or the cunt in charge of it just didn't want to give it.

Imaginary foul given against Mo on the defender - Mo has the patience of a saint but even he looked like he was struggling to remain calm after that one and picked up a booking. Who knows if it would have led to a goal but Spurs certainly looked in all sorts of trouble before the linesman bailed them out again.

First yellow for Jota - It had just reached the point where you had to laugh at how bad the officiating was at this point.

Second yellow for Jota - Stupid from Jota when he was on a booking and it was a blatant yellow card. It should have been his first yellow card, of course. 

I never saw it again and maybe I'm completely wrong but it also looked like there was a foul on Gravenberch near the Spurs box before they won possession back and went up the other end to score. It might have been soft but considering some of the  'fouls' the officials had been giving then it wouldn't exactly have been an outrageous decision. 

5 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Imaging thinking negging matters, another reason why you need to get a life.

Reds watch the games btw, not spend the entire game on here.  The grown up ones don’t give a fuck after the final whistle either.

You aren’t a red, yet you are on here. Victims. Fuck off. 

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Bit why put the check up with the caption ‘checking for possible offside?”

I mean, at that stage he's not really checking for an offside at all, but looking for an onside. It's arse about face, that's why linos are not supposed to flag - even after the ball hits the net - for marginal calls.

I'm not saying the VAR wasn't wrong, but there's more than one scenario where there's plenty of blame to go around.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, bossy said:

I don’t understand football fans, of any team, who don’t complain at shite refereeing.  Either fans of other teams at heart, not really arsed about football, trolls, or fucking brain dead dickheads.  Even when PGMOL come out and say they get it wrong, they have a go at fans of the team they say they support. Fucking hell. haha. 

Most people follow football for the bantz, gives them something to talk about at work