You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

I was using you in the general sense. I find the Jackson discourse a bit weird on here. Like he's the worst footballer of all time.

Lipping off about the best CB in the world, then getting pocketed, after being in the league for 15 minutes didn't help.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

City still carved out some big chances there. Need at least another to secure at least a draw.

Best we can hope for here is probably 2-2. Not a chance Chelsea keep them out. 

7 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Lipping off about the best CB in the world, then getting pocketed, after being in the league for 15 minutes didn't help.

Well look, that's what the greats do, they prove you wrong. 

For what he cost from Spain, I'd have Jackson any day if we needed a 5th forward.

I’d take a draw. Any dropped points from the cheats is a bonus. 

The longer City go without scoring the more they’ll push up and that could actually be dangerous for them as Chelsea’s best opportunities have been on the counter. 

I think City are a bit lucky that Chelsea have only scored once. City could have scored another with a better final ball, finish or touch when going through on goal. Their game plan has been spot on. 

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

I wonder if people on The City Way are moaning that this Chelsea team didn’t turn up at Anfield, a few weeks ago, and everyone always plays better against them.

Ha ha, good question. Small time behaviour that, thankfully we dont get any of that on here.

1 minute ago, Baltar said:

Chelsea coming into form at the right time, just before the final and with our injuries piling up. Just great.

Nah they're shite, they don't have form, sometimes they turn up then they get twatted again. Zero worries about these cunts.

39 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

If you love Nunez, I don't see why you wouldn't love Jackson. He's a dangerous forward who can be wasteful. He's erratic but can do some things technically. He's only 22. Didn't cost loads.

Only one of them are top of the list of goal involvements in the PL in 2024.