You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Something Fishy about Rishi

Bjornebye

Sunak, when asked questions a few months back about his wife's non dom status and links to Russia 'keep wife and family out of politics' blah blah blah...

She gave a speech to the Conservative Party Conference today. How'd that work out then?

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Sunak, when asked questions a few months back about his wife's non dom status and links to Russia 'keep wife and family out of politics' blah blah blah...

She gave a speech to the Conservative Party Conference today. How'd that work out then?

Do as I say, not as I do.

19 hours ago, an tha said:

Rishi Sunak is a cunt.

A horrible, arrogant, sneering, patronising, egotistical, self serving - little cunt.

I agree with every word. Except little.

29 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Penny has been quiet. Too quiet.

Here she is. Must be some good beak going around Manchester this week. They're normally all on it. Surprised their hasn't been a gay sex scandal come out yet. 

18 minutes ago, clangers said:

I watched part of it very briefly and then turned off. She appeared to be claiming the children of Scargill are out to get us all?

She's asking everyone in the hall to go fight fight fight for Britain. Half of them are about 90 in need of a comode. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

I never knew Thatchers name growing up, every time she came on the tellybox, or was talked about, she’d only ever be referred to as ‘That bitch’ by my dear departed grandmother, may the lord have earplugs and patience.

I was told about the mines, I was told about Liverpool, the tax, the ‘I’m alright Jack' bullshit, the get on your bike, the failure of bus users, the clear demented neocon agenda. We spoke at length about what she’d done and how the decimation of the community I grew up in can be traced back to her and the people she had around her, I despise her and my grandmother despised her, as did everyone who grew up under the wrong side of the policies.

Despite that, and despite hating everything she stood for, you knew it was part of a belief system, a fucking horrible one, but a belief system.

These clowns don’t even have a clear idea of who they are anymore, if they ever did, or what they stand for apart from rampant self interest and gorging at the fat of the land. A cabal of ideologically rudderless chancers all looking to say the next deplorable thing so they get the front page of the Daily Mail and the support of a few demented, self interested party members and then back to CCHQ for bragging rights.

All of them, literally all of them, are out of their depth and being fed lines and ideas they don’t understand to sqwark on the morning rounds to appease whoever is this weeks leader to save their jobs.

No vision beyond the latest vacuous slogan hastily thrown together, at great expense, by some marketing team who are just laughing at them. Sunak stood there today and his soul died with every carefully selected word and every pause for applause, not because he didn’t believe what he was saying, that’s a given, but because he didn’t understand the words he was saying. In a boardroom he might get away with cherrypicking a few key metrics whilst avoiding mentioning the shocking losses, but there, today, he stood confused, lost and alone with a mouth filled with words he didn’t recognize with the world watching.

He knows he’s done, they know he’s done and anyone with a functioning brain knows and sees it’s over bar the shouting. He’s going to have to do this again and again and again over the next year as his soul wilts, his arrogance is chipped away at and the looming sense of utter failure and unsuitability for the role is laid bare.

Fuck him and fuck them for drawing it out this long, the damage is deep, profound and will take years to claw back, if even possible.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Here she is. Must be some good beak going around Manchester this week. They're normally all on it. Surprised their hasn't been a gay sex scandal come out yet. 

The sword wielding cunt thinks she’s about to go into battle. I’m surprised she’s not got some blag medals on display.

• Upvote 1

On 02/10/2023 at 08:26, Section_31 said:

It honestly astonishes me that anyone would be surprised. Northern powerhouse/leveleing up was just spiel. 

They're gangsters, backed by gangsters. 

I'm in absolutely no doubt at all that the hedge funds behind Truss got her to crash the pound on purpose so they could make bank out of it. These people are psychopaths, they don't care whether you live or die - the sooner people realise that, I mean really understand it and its implications, the better. 

It wasn't truss. She was just a manipulated useful idiot. It's why she's still banging the same drum. The villian of the piece was kwarteng who's old boss benefitted massively from his decisions as chancellor. He knew exactly what he was doing - he'd worked as an analyst for Odey and JPM. Of course he understood the impact for an uncosted budget. But he did it anyway. She'd have been sitting there waiting to be hailed the new Queen Thatcher, the thick cunt. 

20 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I never knew Thatchers name growing up, every time she came on the tellybox, or was talked about, she’d only ever be referred to as ‘That bitch’ by my dear departed grandmother, may the lord have earplugs and patience.

I was told about the mines, I was told about Liverpool, the tax, the ‘I’m alright Jack' bullshit, the get on your bike, the failure of bus users, the clear demented neocon agenda. We spoke at length about what she’d done and how the decimation of the community I grew up in can be traced back to her and the people she had around her, I despise her and my grandmother despised her, as did everyone who grew up under the wrong side of the policies.

Despite that, and despite hating everything she stood for, you knew it was part of a belief system, a fucking horrible one, but a belief system.

These clowns don’t even have a clear idea of who they are anymore, if they ever did, or what they stand for apart from rampant self interest and gorging at the fat of the land. A cabal of ideologically rudderless chancers all looking to say the next deplorable thing so they get the front page of the Daily Mail and the support of a few demented, self interested party members and then back to CCHQ for bragging rights.

All of them, literally all of them, are out of their depth and being fed lines and ideas they don’t understand to sqwark on the morning rounds to appease whoever is this weeks leader to save their jobs.

No vision beyond the latest vacuous slogan hastily thrown together, at great expense, by some marketing team who are just laughing at them. Sunak stood there today and his soul died with every carefully selected word and every pause for applause, not because he didn’t believe what he was saying, that’s a given, but because he didn’t understand the words he was saying. In a boardroom he might get away with cherrypicking a few key metrics whilst avoiding mentioning the shocking losses, but there, today, he stood confused, lost and alone with a mouth filled with words he didn’t recognize with the world watching.

He knows he’s done, they know he’s done and anyone with a functioning brain knows and sees it’s over bar the shouting. He’s going to have to do this again and again and again over the next year as his soul wilts, his arrogance is chipped away at and the looming sense of utter failure and unsuitability for the role is laid bare.

Fuck him and fuck them for drawing it out this long, the damage is deep, profound and will take years to claw back, if even possible.

the last 13 years have been an utter cavalcade of cunts almost unprecedented.

Cameron and Osborne. 2 millionaires telling people they should work for nothing and then cut every single service to the bone.

I still think Johnson was a game changer as until then,politicians had at least pretended to tell the truth.

Those shadowy right wing thick tanks have probably always had an influence but they seem to be partially running the country now. You see on twitter high level mps' and these right wing shills pumping out the same messege,almost word for word.

There seems to be chunk of the party and their supports who think a party which has clamped down on protest and strikes and wants to stick ayslum seekers are not right wing enough.

If, god forbid, they do win the election, I actually think they will turn us into some failed state.