You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Members sale 22/23, the beginning of the end for those who cant attend every game

Code

getting a farce that now.

go to all the games and you have only got a 60% chance of getting a ticket, for the league cup final?

If they get to the fa cup final, it will probably be nearer 40%

apparently, they give 10 to coperate,sponsors etc 

Ticketing on general is fucked up. Touts galore selling tickets for rip off prices. There's a thread on here about your kid not being arsed about the reds.

Part of the reason is your kids can't get tickets with there dads.

Lad and dad it used to be. No wonder the youngsters don't feel connected to the club.

How can you feel connected when you can't even get in. The club are cunts to be honest. Commiserations to those unsuccessful in the ballot. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, beejay said:

3 season tickets, all unsuccessful ffs .

813 in the waiting list but who's going to register for the ballot then not take up their tickets?

I think you’ll get a ticket. According to the official website, 8% of our allocation went to players/media/match-day officials and commercial partners. I reckon a lot of those will become available with it being “just the league cup” most of those probably won’t bother.

20 hours ago, Arniepie said:

getting a farce that now.

go to all the games and you have only got a 60% chance of getting a ticket, for the league cup final?

If they get to the fa cup final, it will probably be nearer 40%

apparently, they give 10 to coperate,sponsors etc 

Not strictly true as those who had all the homes in milk cup and an away were guaranteed a ticket.

47 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Tried looking at the stadium plan but I can't see if it says how the seats will be divided. 

Where do we reckon the best seats will be? 

No bad specs really in wembley.

In 2022 i sat in 535 and 536 near front of the block to be fair and it was sound.

Also sat in 501 v abu dhabi in fa semi and was sound - only issue there was we were right by the divider to their fans.

Some pics from those:

Milk Cup

Screenshot-20240208-103056-Gallery.jpg

FA Cup Final

Screenshot-20240208-143744-Chrome.jpg

FA Semi

IMG-20240208-WA0010.jpg

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, beejay said:

3 season tickets, all unsuccessful ffs .

813 in the waiting list but who's going to register for the ballot then not take up their tickets?

I think you’ll get those. 

I’m hopeful at 1667. 

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

I think you’ll get those. 

I’m hopeful at 1667. 

From other sites that have researched the 2020 finals the waiting list thresholds were 771 for the FA Cup and 450 for the League Cup. 

I was successful in both ballots then and it was paper tickets so this year's digital distribution might give us a lifeline...

17 hours ago, beejay said:

From other sites that have researched the 2020 finals the waiting list thresholds were 771 for the FA Cup and 450 for the League Cup. 

I was successful in both ballots then and it was paper tickets so this year's digital distribution might give us a lifeline...

Hopefully. I do think you’ll be alright. I assume lots will be forwarding on their NFC emails to friends and families, maybe there will be a nervousness it won’t work. 

Interestingly, Chelsea have paper tickets.

Process was relatively painless managed to get in and outbin around 40 mins.

Ended up geting in block 108 at £97.....more than wanted to pay, but my mate insisted wanted the supposedly 'better' spec....I personally don't think worth it and the cheaper ones are fine - but hey.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, an tha said:

Ended up geting in block 108 at £97.....more than wanted to pay, but my mate insisted wanted the supposedly 'better' spec....I personally don't think worth it and the cheaper ones are fine - but hey.

Glad you got sorted mate. 

Prices are a fucking joke and would only be worse (with less availability) for the FA Cup final this season. 

33 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Glad you got sorted mate. 

Prices are a fucking joke and would only be worse (with less availability) for the FA Cup final this season. 

Ta. Cheers.

League Cup prices are always a bit lower than FA Cup - i still don't think any game of footy though should have tickets priced at nigh on £100. Just wrong IMO.

11 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Saw somebody Tweet this graphic saying c.1200 remaining…

AB379E45-A8BA-4BD4-BBB2-DE936ADFD40C.gif

I haven't seen updated after this morning sale - but read there is only top tier block back few rows left.

I hope you get sorted, but my gut feel is wait list position is probably too high. Want to be wrong though

Think this is latest...

GF5rHW7XcAEUGia?format=jpg&name=medium

26 minutes ago, an tha said:

I haven't seen updated after this morning sale - but read there is only top tier block back few rows left.

I hope you get sorted, but my gut feel is wait list position is probably too high. Want to be wrong though

Think this is latest...

GF5rHW7XcAEUGia?format=jpg&name=medium

Thanks. Unfortunately I think you’re right. 

9 hours ago, an tha said:

We’ve got two more Wembley trips this season, tell him to buy some glasses.

Lad I know, only ever got about 12 tickets on his membership, got 3 for the 3 league cup this season and successful in the ballot. 

No words. 

Not his “fault”. He met the criteria and applied, why wouldn’t he? I fundamentally don’t understand how these scenarios are given the same billing as STH’s or supporters who apply for the ACS year in year out.

Hate the game, not the player. 

On 09/02/2024 at 11:38, Scott_M said:

Hopefully. I do think you’ll be alright. I assume lots will be forwarding on their NFC emails to friends and families, maybe there will be a nervousness it won’t work. 

Interestingly, Chelsea have paper tickets.

Still no emails re the waiting list...

7 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Bet that’ll be later this afternoon. 

Some info from the club would be helpful, some of us have other stuff to do but we're sat here all morning hoping we get lucky