You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone’s Having a Real Laugh - How Long Until They ‘Bin Bag’ Ten Hag?

Arrogance and petulance courses through the veins of that club. And then you have the Prime Minister of Football (that's a belter by Groombridge) spouting bollocks about Jim Radcliffe's bid causing uncertainty and that people are unsure if David Brailsford will be running the football side.

• Upvote 2

Ten Jarg is toast. They are absolutely awful, no better than they were under Solksjaer. The might even be worse. If only we were playing them next week.

Gary Neville is now pinning the blame on uncertainty in the football department. Erm, it sure looks like it needs a shakeup. What a tedious weasel.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Em City said:

Ten Jarg is toast. They are absolutely awful, no better than they were under Solksjaer. The might even be worse. If only we were playing them next week.

Gary Neville is now pinning the blame on uncertainty in the football department. Erm, it sure looks like it needs a shakeup. What a tedious weasel.

Goldbridge is still backing him, apparently if he wins against Fulham he's their fastest ever manager to 50 wins.

You can't get rid of that.

55 minutes ago, Anubis said:

For anyone who hasn’t seen it.

Hahahaha I missed that as I’d switched it well off by then. Funny as fuck.

He was in a strop earlier on the subs bench when he was overlooked. Sat there shaking his head. Team morale must be just mmmwah

Utd easily summed up

Ten Hag spent all summer trying to push McTominay out the door, he looks there only effective midfielder 

They bombed Johnny Evans out in 2015 as he wasn't good enough, he's now regularly starting games 8 years later and turns 36 in January

13 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

Hahahaha I missed that as I’d switched it well off by then. Funny as fuck.

He was in a strop earlier on the subs bench when he was overlooked. Sat there shaking his head. Team morale must be just mmmwah

Wasn't he just shy of 100m?

Fucking hell and they laughed at Nunez the fucking soft twats.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Goldbridge is still backing him, apparently if he wins against Fulham he's their fastest ever manager to 50 wins.

You can't get rid of that.

Long may he be there.  They are seriously shit. Off the field and on, they have so many issues it’s hard to see how they fix it.   They’ve a petulant fan base who won’t accept that they’re crap and demand they sign this player & that, ignoring the ridiculous amount spent so far.  They hate the Glazers despite how much they’ve spent. They’d fucking be apoplectic if FSG were in charge there.  
If they do sack seven of hag then who next?  Does he spend another $400m???

It’s hilarious how bad they are & it can be laid at the feet of Ferguson.  

Fuck em.  They deserve to be this miserable. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Pete said:

He’s not been allowed to sign the right players.  Needs more time.

The eight Ten Hag signings:

Antony - £81.9m (plus £4.3m in add-ons)

Hojlund - £64m (plus £8m in add-ons)

Casemiro - £60m (plus £10m in add-ons)

Mount - £55m (plus £5m in add-ons)

Martinez - £46.8m (plus £8.5m in add-ons)

Onana - £43.8m (plus £3.4m in add-ons)

Casemiro looks like a 2022 Fabinho this season

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

The eight Ten Hag signings:

Antony - £81.9m (plus £4.3m in add-ons)

Hojlund - £64m (plus £8m in add-ons)

Casemiro - £60m (plus £10m in add-ons)

Mount - £55m (plus £5m in add-ons)

Martinez - £46.8m (plus £8.5m in add-ons)

Onana - £43.8m (plus £3.4m in add-ons)

Casemiro looks like a 2022 Fabinho this season

Who's the other two? 

I didn't realise casemiro was that much. I thought because he was old they'd got him on the cheap like we did with thiago. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Who's the other two? 

I didn't realise casemiro was that much. I thought because he was old they'd got him on the cheap like we did with thiago. 

Malacia - £12.9m (plus £1.7m in add-ons)

Eriksen - free transfer

Also they paid 5ml for some Turkish keeper, Loan that LB from Spurs and paid a 10ml loan fee for Ambrabat

1 hour ago, Trumo said:

Arrogance and petulance courses through the veins of that club. And then you have the Prime Minister of Football (that's a belter by Groombridge) spouting bollocks about Jim Radcliffe's bid causing uncertainty and that people are unsure if David Brailsford will be running the football side.

GOLDbridge. The above would never have come out with such a zinger!