You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

5G Masts

Bjornebye

Popping up everywhere the bastards. They've just put one up next to the Shankly Playing Fields in West Derby (well I noticed the fella working on it, I'm sure it's just appeared overnight). 

Is anyone arsed about them? Unsightly, moody looking things 

8650628D-7D3C-4874-B43C-D58642BA78E4.png

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Popping up everywhere the bastards. They've just put one up next to the Shankly Playing Fields in West Derby (well I noticed the fella working on it, I'm sure it's just appeared overnight). 

Looks like they are starting to build a tripod from War of the Worlds.

Yeah there's shitloads popping up, people don't seem to grasp though that the shit they use needs technology to make it function. I'm the first to moan when my phone internet doesn't work, so it's hard shit in a sense. 

"I quite like lecky but I don't like nuclear, nor do I like wind farms, nor do I like coal, nor do I like tidal barrages, nor do I like solar panels, nor do I..." 

As an aside, pylons still shit me up.

National%20Grid%20VIP%20-%20Peak%20Distr

• Upvote 2

Just now, sir roger said:

The plate in my head can get Sky Sports now , saving me a fortune.

On a more serious note I lived on Town Row until 2018 and the mobile signal was abysmal , so will be a boon for the area.

Her brother is looking at a house on Town Row. I walk the dog in the woods that the gardens back onto and sent him some pictures of the wall there only earlier as he thought he might be able to put a fence up into the park the daft twat. I assume the wall is classed as listed as well. Signal is fine though. 

8 minutes ago, sir roger said:

The Aussie guy who lived next door to us phoned the council to ask to put a gate into the wall through to the park , and was miffed when the guy started pissing himself on the other end. Lovely walls them.

Yeah agreed, when walls were built properly 

9F15C761-9EAB-422A-9DCF-36C4FCC634C5.jpeg

FCC7A0EB-D57E-4186-AAA1-A20E116B6A18.jpeg

1C4BC837-F104-4083-BE5A-7A71B55B498F.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

This street looks like how I imagine Hull to look. The mast is the least of its worries.

3 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Eaton Road is a nice road , not looking its best in that photo admittedly.

Yeah that little part is still classed as Eaton Rd but I took it from Eaton Rd North just before I turned left into the village.