You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 hour ago, Creator Supreme said:

"What's the cheapest place to buy groceries when you've got 27 members of your family locked in an underground sex abuse dungeon?"

Hahahahaha 

15 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Now we're talking Premier league. This fella will show a few of the chancers on this thread how it's done. 

Wants to come to Scotland and make a family. 

His kids got served better breakfasts than the shit Fuge gets delivered, so he might want to rethink his plans.  

15 minutes ago, Trumo said:

His kids got served better breakfasts than the shit Fuge gets delivered, so he might want to rethink his plans.  

He'd be the kiddo on the breakfast thread old Fitz. And cooking on a budget.

He'd be at home on the nightmare neighbours next door thread would Fitz..

Fitz . De bastards neighbours kepp complaining about zee noize from my basement.

Me.. Have you thought of contacting the authorities to complain about them mate?

Fitz.. Gnacker, youz cupid welsch stunt.  Datz the lazt thing I want to do.

5 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Family Strife thread would be a hot topic.

Actually, the more you think about it the more he'd fit right in here.

#BringHimHome

I reckon he'd show a few their pants on the 'sandwich' thread. The man's ruffled up more sandwiches in a hurry than the likes of me/them have made hot dinners. And on a budget. Handy in

a cost of living crisis.

5 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

P Diddy has skee daddled -  is on the lamb and hiding out from the man. Not looking good.

So his victims were P. Diddled? 

• 4 weeks later...