You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This Meghan and Harry Thing

Bjornebye

5 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Morgan interviewing her dad. He claims he loves his daughter and talks about the loving message she left him on Father’s Day.  The one he sold to a website.  After selling out for pictures before the wedding.  

More horrendous shit from good morning Britain, the guy is clearly unwell and/or pissed.

Just now, Rico1304 said:

His hard drive will be fucking riddled. 

Apparently Cat Strangler is the nickname that Royal Security and the Police call staunch royalists like that fucker and those who camp out to watch events.

Why? Because they thing that when they are not at those events they are at home strangling their own cats!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

Morgan interviewing her dad. He claims he loves his daughter and talks about the loving message she left him on Father’s Day.  The one he sold to a website.  After selling out for pictures before the wedding.  

Good bit of tory free enterprise by daddy that. 

12 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

What an absolute creep morgan is

He's slowly unraveling and showing his true colours, hopefully some stories starting coming out about the twat and he's ostracised from the media. Horrible cunt.

Just now, Elite said:

He's slowly unraveling and showing his true colours, hopefully some stories starting coming out about the twat and he's ostracised from the media. Horrible cunt.

The phone hacking scandal should have folded him but didn't. He's a slippery cunt and I bet he's got all sorts of dirt on some high up people who know full well he will use it to deflect from anything his way. 

Plus he's a massive creep

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The phone hacking scandal should have folded him but didn't. He's a slippery cunt and I bet he's got all sorts of dirt on some high up people who know full well he will use it to deflect from anything his way. 

Plus he's a massive creep

Max Clifford had dirt on everyone as well and it didn't protect him. Though he was a nonce.

Just now, AngryofTuebrook said:

I can't wait for him to publicly admit that he's having a mental health crisis, so everyone can shout that they don't believe him.

Cunt.

Did you see the bit where he got a fellow presenter to stand up so everyone could see her short skirt?  I suspect he’ll be taking a holiday at short notice.  

8 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Did you see the bit where he got a fellow presenter to stand up so everyone could see her short skirt?  I suspect he’ll be taking a holiday at short notice.  

I've posted the video above mate, her face tells the picture she is seriously creeped out. 

They had Pamela Anderson on a few weeks back about her being Vegan and he had a swig of this vegan smoothie. She was talking to Susanna about vegan diets improving a mans libido and while the women were talking he was just talking over them "Ooh yes I can feel it, yes you're right, should I fly to LA?" like an utter sleaze. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

I've posted the video above mate, her face tells the picture she is seriously creeped out. 

They had Pamela Anderson on a few weeks back about her being Vegan and he had a swig of this vegan smoothie. She was talking to Susanna about vegan diets improving a mans libido and while the women were talking he was just talking over them "Ooh yes I can feel it, yes you're right, should I fly to LA?" like an utter sleaze. 

Even reading that back has made me want to vomit directly into his open mouth