You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fixtures, Draws & Results.

Bruce Spanner

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

A wake up call for The Champions.

@Bruce Spanner What was my line up etc please?

13 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Happy with 3 points on the road.  I too would like to see my line-up for both games if possible 

Screenshot 2021-01-31 at 09.03.53.png

Screenshot 2021-01-31 at 09.04.19.png

If you look at the stats, Scott, it was a pretty close game, they just put their chances away.

The fact they had someone sent off after fives minutes isn't great for you though!

• Upvote 1

Penalties against Milwall? Fuck me. It’s all going Hodgson quickly for me.

Just because we were in utopi after 2 games, I meant my formidable opponents comment as a joke, I didn’t expect my players to take it seriously. 

Anyhoo, why is my starting line up nothing like I sent you? Sane hasn’t started a league game yet and he was my #1 pick.

Are my rotation stats to high?

I was going to ask if you could screenshot my starting 11, plus the squad appearance stats, after next league game, to see what the manager (I appear to have created Paul Ince) has gone with. 

Not sure if we are going to go with a standard approach to this? Asking for updates after every game on an ad hoc basis doesn't seem sustainable for you. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, John102 said:

I was going to ask if you could screenshot my starting 11, plus the squad appearance stats, after next league game, to see what the manager (I appear to have created Paul Ince) has gone with. 

Not sure if we are going to go with a standard approach to this? Asking for updates after every game on an ad hoc basis doesn't seem sustainable for you. 

Screenshot 2021-01-31 at 09.32.50.png

Once we get in to the swing of things I'm sure I'll figure out systems.

31 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Penalties against Milwall? Fuck me. It’s all going Hodgson quickly for me.

Just because we were in utopi after 2 games, I meant my formidable opponents comment as a joke, I didn’t expect my players to take it seriously. 

Anyhoo, why is my starting line up nothing like I sent you? Sane hasn’t started a league game yet and he was my #1 pick.

Are my rotation stats to high?

I don't put a line up in, only tactical instructions for players used in those positions.

Maybe your manager is like Pep and can't see what he has before him with Sane.

Just checked Sane has played, one goal and one assist so far for him.