Quantcast
Brighton (A) - Premier League - 28/11/20 - 12:30 - Page 8 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Brighton (A) - Premier League - 28/11/20 - 12:30

Just now, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

I feel sorry for him. He's actually really talented. Just never been given opportunities. You can't just com once every 2 months or so and put in a blinder.

He needs to take these games as his chance to shine but he never does. If you're good enough you'll prove it even with limited game time you only need to look at Jota.

1 minute ago, No2 said:

Gini and Taki non existent, Taki in particular has 20 minutes to get his finger out or we won't be seeing him again for a couple of months.

Yep and Bobby 

We're down so many of our first team and their direct replacements. We need to put our inner chimps away our at least give him a xanex. This is the equivalent of a mid table defence and midfield trying to play the way we want with the best players in the world. It's impossible. 

1 minute ago, No2 said:

Gini and Taki non existent, Taki in particular has 20 minutes to get his finger out or we won't be seeing him again for a couple of months.

I don't get the constant saga over Gini. He's okay at hustling and is very limited otherwise. Neco just doesn't seem to have much about him either.

2 minutes ago, Numero said:

It’s almost like half our first team is out during the most intensive period in football, isn’t it. 

Nah really. 

I'd expect a professional footballer not to be nudged off balance like a child as a minimum.

Just now, skend04 said:

I don't get the constant saga over Gini. He's okay at hustling and is very limited otherwise. Neco just doesn't seem to have much about him either.

He's not limited he's just been shite. No surprise he has played all the games.

2 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Absolutely atrocious decision to sell Lovren in the summer and only go into the season with 3 CB's. Should have brought one in. 

Would you have preferred not to have Jota and/or Thiago for a back up defender? Van Dijk, Gomez, Matip, and Fabinho plus Jota/Thiago was better than putting an extra CB in. Only with the benefit of seeing season long injuries to both Gomez and VVD is it questionable. We will get somebody in the winter. 

Did we buy the wrong Minamino? Did we buy his twin, non-footballer brother or something? 

I actually feel sorry for him. Mid-season buy, bigger club, new country, national lockdowns, bit part game time. 

But fuck me he looks shit. Saying that I'd still like to see him get a run in the first team - is he the type who plays better with better players round him? 

Just now, Numero said:

Would you have preferred not to have Jota and/or Thiago for a back up defender? Van Dijk, Gomez, Matip, and Fabinho plus Jota/Thiago was better than putting an extra CB in. Only with the benefit of seeing season long injuries to both Gomez and VVD is it questionable. We will get somebody in the winter. 

Yep, people need to remember we've had ....

YEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!