You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rangers/Stevie Gerrard 2020/21

Baltar

3 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

I'll never apologise for supporting the lads. You should try it sometime.

My Dad & brother were both at Ibrox last night.

Thankfully I managed to avoid the Weegie, sectarian circus as a child and saw the light.

7 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Well done Stevie. Brendan Rodgers approves.

On a serious note,the Swedish league is well into its season and I imagine that this has really helped them in terms of match fitness over Rangers.

I have a feeling the crowd will have a negative affect on them this season. The football on show is boring as fuck (from the limited sample size I'm going off), last year when ending 10 in row was the only aim, 1 nil at home to Hamilton was acceptable, it won't be this season. 

• Downvote 1

10 hours ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Evidently you still got hammered to the point of not remembering what the fuck happened that evening.

Fuck me I am worried now , how did the tests go with that machine that diagnoses dementia in a day.

Malmo were actually the opposition in my first ever Anfield visit in the late 60's.

• 3 weeks later...

I had a feeling Ange would be a good fit for Celtic. Most Rangers fans were pissing themselves with laughter when he was hired but his track record is very impressive, albeit in Asian and the Aussie leagues. He'll make Celtic competitive again, and if Rangers get complacent this season I won't be shocked if they end up winning the title.

3 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

I saw a clip on the telly. What the fuck we're all those plastic flags about? 

It was so people couldn't see them being racist about Kyogo 

Lots of cheating a time wasting as usual. Ref was woeful. Unfortunately so were Celtic. That said, it's 50/50 this season. Celtic are in a much better place that last season. 

7 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

It was so people couldn't see them being racist about Kyogo 

2 fans arrested for singing on a bus, banned by the club, their supporters club banned from receiving tickets and a statement condemning their actions by the club. No such song sung on Sunday.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

6/4 favourite to take the Villa job. I think it could be a good 'next step' for him getting a decent sized premier league side. Obviously r*ngers are a bigger club but what has he got to prove up there now? I hope he does leave them but I can't see it somehow. I reckon he'll stay on for the season.