You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Villa (A) Premier League - 4/10/20 - 19:15

Bjornebye

6 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Quite awful stuff and, looking through the posts, everything has been said that I could say about that shit show. I found watching the mess was made a million times worse by listening to that boring, motor mouthed gobshite, Carragher. He is an insufferable prick and. impossible as ir seems, he actually made a 7-2 defeat worse. 

That's all. Onwards and upwards.   

• Upvote 1

A few people can hide behind Adrian because of their reputations, but I'm confident that they won't or at least won't be allowed too.

Was only just thinking earlier, we're overdue 3 points and a good performance at the Ev. Right now, I'd take a solid 0-0 with the defence playing well. Probably seems like throwing two points away. I have no doubt we will bounce back good style, but with Ali out, it's nearly just about keeping our head above water. The fixture list bar that could be worse over the next few weeks, but if we can get him back for City, then happy days.

1 minute ago, torahboy said:

Quite awful stuff and, looking through the posts, everything has been said that I could say about that shit show. I found watching the mess was made a million times worse by listening to that boring, motor mouthed gobshite, Carragher. He is an insufferable prick and. impossible as ir seems, he actually made a 7-2 defeat worse. 

That's all. Onwards and upwards.   

He really did, didn’t he? Seemed to take huge glee in how awful we were. 

1 minute ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Already seen some Bluenose piss-taking* and the horrible thing is we have to take it on the chin.

(*Something about calling the Covid Police because the neighbours had let 7 in.)

That's good to be fair.

Firmino needs to buck up or be binned off asap. No room for sentiment. He could have easily had us back in that game straight away but his finishing has gone to pot.

VDV needs serious competition. A lot of them do. Whats happened is an arrogance has seeped in. I mistakenly thought we'd eradicated it in the last few games but nope, it was back with a bang tonight.

Too many fucking murials on walls too after the last few years.

• Downvote 4

11 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Already seen some Bluenose piss-taking* and the horrible thing is we have to take it on the chin.

(*Something about calling the Covid Police because the neighbours had let 7 in.)

Yep, only seen about 50 of them tweet/post that. At least they are consistent grassing people up to the bizzies tagging Merseyside police in.

It's probably been their best weekend since May 1987.

5 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I've had that 7 times funnily enough 

Klopp :

We lost balls in the wrong area and did not protect properly. It looked like we lost the plot after it went to 1-0. It is not an excuse. Normally you can be 1-0 down and do the stuff you want to do. We created but did not protect ourselves properly so each ball we lost was a massive counter attack.

"That is why we conceded and three goals were deflected. It’s unlucky but it is not a coincidence because it means it was not a proper block. There is nobody to blame apart from me and us."

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Firmino needs to buck up or be binned off asap. No room for sentiment. He could have easily had us back in that game straight away but his finishing has gone to pot.

VDV needs serious competition. A lot of them do. Whats happened is an arrogance has seeped in. I mistakenly thought we'd eradicated it in the last few games but nope, it was back with a bang tonight.

Too many fucking murials on walls too after the last few years.

Thats why he was so bad, it wasn't actually him. 

Can't blame rival fans for taking the piss, imagine if we'd seen Ferguson's mancs get a bumming like that? They had a few stinkers in their prime but you always felt hollow though that it didn't mean much because they'd twat their next opponents and win the league at a canter.

2 minutes ago, The Guest said:

No matter what’s happened Klopp being interviewed always makes you feel better.  He knows the problems when he sees them and more importantly he knows how to fix them as he’s proved time and again.

He can meet with triumph or disaster and treat those two imposters just the same.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Section_31 said:

Can't blame rival fans for taking the piss, imagine if we'd seen Ferguson's mancs get a bumming like that? They had a few stinkers in their prime but you always felt hollow though that it didn't mean much because they'd twat their next opponents and win the league at a canter.

This is now what we need to do. Win the fuckin league.