You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Uriah Rennie

Steve

Jut how big a cunt is he. Its not just the mad decisions he makes that fuck me off (such as allowing Robbie Savage to get treated then carry on without leaving the field first) its him wanting to be the centre of attention. He seems to think that people come to the game to see him referee, rather than the two teams try and beat each other. He even signs autographs ffs. A few seasons ago he got chucked off the Premier League list and even refereed one game at Marine. How the fuck he got back in I'll never know.

Not heard anyone blame him for our performance nick, just his overall handling of the game was shite.

I was kind of hoping one of our lads would get a knock and need physio treatment just to see what would have happened after the Savage incident!

The best referees are the ones you don't notice. Perhaps someone should tell Rennie....

Original 202s dead right there. Remember whe Collina took charge against Kiev in 2001-2. He's not the most average looking person to blend into the background but he did just that. Probably blotted his copybook against Olympiakos this year though.

He's shite and always has been. The issue with referreeing these days is that there are simply too many directives given to refs - they can't judge a match on its merits and control it accordingly. I suppose that's down to the all-seeing eye of TV and the over-analysis of every incident in order to assign fault.

It seems that the last of the pre-Sky generation of refs were the only ones who could still cut it and the FA have just ordered the final, and best, of those (Paul Durkin) to retire, based on an arbitary rule about age. Utter nonsense.

Guest Dancing Dave
Not heard anyone blame him for our performance nick, just his overall handling of the game was shite.

I was kind of hoping one of our lads would get a knock and need physio treatment just to see what would have happened after the Savage incident!

The best referees are the ones you don't notice. Perhaps someone should tell Rennie....

Bloody hell, were you sat in the Moan Stand next to a bloke called Bob?? I had EXACTLY that conversation with someone yesterday. Rennie is an egomaniac, I loved Xab's comment on the phone-in afterwards....'he refereed the Bolton game....I already know this man' Don't we all.

Bloody hell, were you sat in the Moan Stand next to a bloke called Bob?? I had EXACTLY that conversation with someone yesterday. Rennie is an egomaniac, I loved Xab's comment on the phone-in afterwards....'he refereed the Bolton game....I already know this man' Don't we all.

I was in the moan stand myself Saturday, it was getting more and more heated as the game went on, Rennie and Savage really got tempers rising!!!!!

Dave, I sit in block 202 (unfortunately) as the name might suggest :thumbup:

The problem with refs today is they think they are stars, part of the game, that people pay to watch them. All the big ones (Collina, Merk, Frisk, etc) have websites FFS. I think Merk is also a motivational speaker now. A goddam referee becoming a motivational speaker??

Look at Poll, the fat bastard- always smirking for the cameras.